Attn: sunhawk

Originally posted by Darkstar
details?
94 MX6 its my good gas mileage ride. I might want to sell it.

give me the Denali :bigthumb:

Originally posted by P8NT-BALLAH
94 MX6 its my good gas mileage ride. I might want to sell it.

how much?

Originally posted by BlkP42E
give me the Denali :bigthumb:
:nono: :tounge:

:frowning:

Originally posted by Darkstar
how much?
:dunno: been think’n about it. I got to many cars. I’ll let you know.

Originally posted by BlkP42E
:frowning:
:kiss:

I know who you are Bill lol i live literally 2 streets up dixon i guess i saw a dog at a diffrent time i see to many people a day. And no i’m not stalking moron the Denali is gone when i get gas but there when i go home from getting it just an offer i wash cars for fun. AND NOOOO i don’t go to car wash big city boy i hand wash,tire shine, and wax. I just love washin cars any of you can get your cars washed just stop by. AS LONG AS I GET MY PITTSPEED STICKERS WHITEY haha

do my interior:D

Originally posted by sunhawk08
I know who you are Bill lol i live literally 2 streets up dixon i guess i saw a dog at a diffrent time i see to many people a day. And no i’m not stalking moron the Denali is gone when i get gas but there when i go home from getting it just an offer i wash cars for fun. AND NOOOO i don’t go to car wash big city boy i hand wash,tire shine, and wax. I just love washin cars any of you can get your cars washed just stop by. AS LONG AS I GET MY PITTSPEED STICKERS WHITEY haha

dude if you don;t learn how to form some type of sentance that is understandable, you might as well make car washing your career. :rolleyes:

:cool:

Dude stop talking to me. I HIGHLY dislike you.

good we got something in common,
except i like woman!

Do the words in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS help bring out your dislike? :rolleyes:

Not you Bill, that bad boy sight and sound tommy tuffguy.
Yea man PM me if you ever need em washed you can trust me i detail LS1 babes,And i detail Jaguar X-types, BMW’s everything. For my cell just PM me bout it.

Originally posted by Shaggy
good we got something in common,
except i like woman!

shaggy I think he is talking to me :tounge:

wow the brothers are mad at each other…the wright bros…booth got giganic huge fucking wings

bad boy sight and sound tommy tuffguy.

Can you say that three times fast? Better yet can you type it three times with out looking at the original post.

Your just to cool for me man. Anyhow, i’m not going to stoop to your immature level and act like a baby.

I’m just typing on the interweb since I made a wrong turn and found myself here I might as well enjoy it. :dunno:

its ok you don’t have to pout in the corner.