AUDI RS 5 VS BMW M3

http://germancarscene.com/2010/10/08/auto-express-audi-rs-5-vs-bmw-m3/comment-page-1/

Did he say “cyu-pay”?

Yes, which btw is the correct pronunciation.

Looked it up, “koop” and “koopay” are both correct when talking about vehicles. didnt know that.

RS5 sounds like a great car to drive around in. i’m definitely digging the way it changes how it performs by selecting its mode. I wish all their cars has that interface on the screen where you can just manually adjust all the options to customize it to each person, or have presets.

I’ll take a white s5 with a 19" set of the new-ish BBSs APR had on the b8 s4 and an APR stg 2 tune. 390whp from a catback and a tune, thank you very much.

havent you watched top gear before? they say “koopay” all the time.

it’s called regional differences in spoken language. we have it here in the united states as well.

also, the brits and most other english speaking countries say “zed” for the letter Z.

Im aware of the whole “zee” vs “zed” thing. i actually say “zed” as well. I think mainly in the US people say “zee” and “dubya” for the letter W. At one point, I won a radio show contest and when I was spelling out my address, I said “double you” for W, and they asked me if I wanted to work for them. I asked them if they needed people that bad and they said “No. You actually said double you, using two separate words instead of dubya”, I’d have taken the job too, but I had a job at the time. In Japan, they say “zed” as well. We actually speak american(i do as well) in the US, the rest of the world speaks english. I’m confirming this again and again because we have friends visiting and they keep telling me about how people speak here. All I can say is “I know, I know”. haha

The funny thing is in US or NA in general, we would pronounce words sometimes differently like “coop” for “coupe”, but other words the same like “cafe” which no one will pronounce it as “caff”.

Language is constantly evolving, especially in this day and age of WTF’s and GTFO’s. LOL

Yea, ive actually heard NUMEROUS people “lol” instead of actually laughing.:lol Fuckin’ mooks. I’m like “wait wait, did you just say lol instead of actually laughing?”

i have not heard anyone from ny say dubya.

i hear that lots

I have never heard anyone say “lol” in conversation and why would you say “zed”?

they taught us to say “zed”, its british english

Who’s “they”? Lol

teachers in everyone’s school who took English

not mine…

Or mine…

Vot: You sure this wasn’t some special ESL class?

yea, i spoke fluent before i cam here, but they still stuck me in ESL in highschool. All I did was homework in that class. When they taught us the letters and such.