AWW-DEE, OWW-DEE, POOR-SHH, POOR-SHA

aww-dee, poor-shh.

how many snobs out there in reference to “proper” pronunciation of eurotrash autos?

i know the 2nd choice is “correct” but the first is what i tend to say…

plan b

Fuck snobs.

Option 1.

When I was 16 and had my 944 I got corrected once so it will always be a Porschaaaaaaa

Aud E is what i have referred to them as in my ownership of those so i am .500

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:2,topic:40102"”]

i know the 2nd choice is “correct” but the first is what i tend to say…

[/quote]

true… although if I did say it and someone corrected me that would make them the asshole.

half snob is still snob!

[quote=“RobHimself,post:7,topic:40102"”]

true… although if I did say it and someone corrected me that would make them the asshole.

[/quote]

quoted for motherfuckin trooth.

Then a SNOB I am…atleast I have owned atleast one of each make to really drive home the snobbery

And really driving it home home is my Senior quote in HS was “Porsche…there is NO subsitute.”

[quote=“RobHimself,post:7,topic:40102"”]

[/quote]

Being a little direct, aren’t we Rob? LOL

once i heard somebody say its pronounced like the belly button i havnt gottin audi wrong… same with porsche…

Option A = redneck

7 rednecks so far.:bloated:

porsche is pronounced like a belly button? lol

oww dee. get it right.

i embrace being a snob.

ok - so you people that are snobs… do you feel douchey saying it snobby, or do you actually think people don’t secretly hate you when you say it like that?

edit: because if you feel douchey saying it that way, but do just to be proper that is ok :tup:

I like being a D-bag but honestly it has never come up in conversation. I know what someone is talking about regardless of pronunciation…

MPD on the otherhand is such an internet dickhead that I am sure he would love to bash someone for it :P:whip:

[quote=“chino,post:15,topic:40102"”]

ok - so you people that are snobs… do you feel douchey saying it snobby, or do you actually think people don’t secretly hate you when you say it like that?

edit: because if you feel douchey saying it that way, but do just to be proper that is ok :tup:

[/quote]

Covers face. Raises hand

[quote=“chino,post:15,topic:40102"”]

[/quote]

UGH no matter what they are gonna say “to sound proper”

[quote=“RobHimself,post:19,topic:40102"”]

UGH no matter what they are gonna say “to sound proper”

[/quote]

OWW-DEE or AWW-DEE, it doesn’t really matter to me how someone pronounces it. But if Porsche is pronounced POOR-SHUH, then why not say that?