Audio Guys

Hey, i had a deck instaled in my car, worked perfectly fine, over the winter i took it out, and swapped my dash, now that i want music again, its ot fucking working, its hook up exactly the same, but its only playing from the rear left, VERY Quiet, so i dont have a fucking clue, and i suck at this kinda shit, anything leading me in the right direction would be awesome

trace the wires see if they got cut…

Run new wires. Thats what I had to do =/

Hmmmmmmmmm, i hooked speakers straight from the deck to the speakers and they still didnt work

Are they stock speakers? If so just buy new ones. Stock are shit.

are you testing it in the car or are you bench testing it?

Testing in the car, i was wondering how i would test it out of the car?

FUCK STOCK SPEAKERS, GET INFINITI THEY ARE THE BEST

Did you check to see that your balance and fade settings are centered? Sometimes when you take the power off your deck for a few days your settings get screwed up.

I checked all setting, and spakers dont matter, if my cellphone was loud enough id use that, if i wantedl oud music, id buy a buick and put subs in it.

ANYWAY… is there a way i could hook the deck to a battery or something and a speaker just to check if it does all work

Black wire is ground, Yellow and red positive. Hook those up to a battery and check each channel to a speaker. Greys/whites are front channels, purples/greens are rear channels.

Try using a 1.5V battery or a a DMM to check the speakers.

More than likely its the deck… what kind of deck is it?

Its “Freeway” but i love it, has aux, usb, and SD in the front, sick, and thanks again Nick, ill try it out later

Its your deck. take a shit one and test to see if there is a difference. If so then your deck is finished. Ps Freeway is cantire garbage its only made to last maybe 2-3 years at maximum

where’s the stock deck? plug that back in and see how she plays…

I Agree, My friend got one those triple usb/aux/SD combination for $49,99 and nothing but disappointments. Try a different deck!