Audio System Installed!!!

it felt like I havnt done anything to the car in a while do i decided to throw a system in there and make some kind of custom trunk. I took out my spare and built an amp rack where it would go. Hope i dont get a flat :frowning: but thats why there is CAA :slight_smile:

Looks good.

I took out my spare tire over a year ago. 90% of the flats you’ll ever get on the road are from a nail or something of that sort.
In addition to your lug tool and jack, just carry around a set of tire plugs and reamer kit from Canadian Tire, along with a small cigarette lighter tire pump.

Pros:

• A lot lighter than the spare tire
  • A lot smaller than the spare tire
  • You can displace the items into spots that fit where you can’t with the spare
  • You can use the pump anytime you feel the tire is a little too flat instead of carrying dead useless weight all the time

Cons:

• Roadside repair takes a little longer
  • Doesn’t protect you against 10% of the potential occurrences (That’s when CAA comes in)

Pros outweigh the cons. I say do it.

System looks sick. Hopefully that will come soon. trying to get my grille and exterior lookin’ proper first. But keep up the good work.

Looks good, I recommend a bit of lighting (sanded LEDs perhaps?) in that amp/cap enclosure and some vented plexi, to avoid too much heat, but give it a nice look and keep it protected. I like the concept though. Clean.

Never carried spare tire/jack in any of my cars. Just check pressure and tire wear little more often. Never blown a tire, only got a few nails in a few tires, most which was a very slow leak and allowed me to drive to a tire shop to fix it. $10 and I’m back on the road.