I need a tire fixed tomorrow

Sometime tomorrow evening I need a tire taken off a wheel, plugged, mounted, and balanced. There is a screw in it. I’ll bring it over on the wheel. I’d prefer someone up near the latham area if anyone can help me out and let me know a price. I don’t know who exactly can do this sort of thing or where anyone is at. I know wayne has the stuff to do it but I don’t know if he does this sort of job. If anyone can point me in the right/closest/cheapest direction that’d be appreciated, and I’ll owe ya a beer sometime. Thanks guiz!

PS it’s not a stretched tire or anything that’ll be a pain in the ass.

Why not just plug it while it’s mounted? You can buy a plugging kit at most autostores.

Most every shop on this site can help you out. No need to take the tire off either as he mentioned above.

Walmart.
I always take tires there for repairs and theyre the cheapest place to go.

They also mounted my truck’s tires.

I’ve heard of those plugs messing up. I’d rather use one of the ones that you pull out from the inside and cut off.

I don’t want to take it to a chain, I’d rather give business to someone local, but crc and ASS are the only two shops on here and they’re both farther away than I feel like going.

Walmart normally patches the tires from the inside. No issues on several tires Ive taken there

taking the tire off “creates” a better plug, since you can use sealant on the inside. can it still be done without taking the tire off? sure. is it easy to do your self? yes, just follow directions if the kit comes with it. pretty straight forward to plug a tire. clean out the hole with a reamer. shove plug in with the special tool and done

PJB I am not a walmart enthusiast such as yourself.

Would rather plug from inside, for reasons stated.

Wayne is in the same area as CRC and ASS, so that doesnt help does it :lol

Nope. :lol Had no clue where he was.

What about John, he’s up farther right? Where’s he work? Com’on shift buddiez

Slomarro is exit 10/ Round Lake area, try him. Hes a good dude.

Free handies too!

In for handies.

seriously walmart is cheap and they patch from the inside

Yeah but I’d rather the money go into a local business’ pocket, instead of Walmart’s.

so youre one of those people?

One of those people that would rather give my money to John, Wayne, or Darryl than someone I don’t know? Yes. I work on a farm Jellies, I’ll be taking over that farm someday, I am a big advocate of supporting local guys over big chains for a lot of reasons. Money stays local, customer service is usually better, quality of work is usually better, etc.

if there werent people like that, small businesses wouldnt survive

+1 Me too.

Should add to my sig; “Fleet maintained by Wayne” :rofl