I need a tire fixed tomorrow

:lol

were talking like $10 and convience here. Drop the tire off, go shopping for a half hour and pick it up.

Most local shops need an appointment and wont just do it right then and there. I called a bunch of local shops and some chains when I needed my tires mounted and some were expensive as hell, others couldnt do it when it was convient for me so I went to Walmart and they stayed after closing time to put them on despite me getting there 15 minutes before the tire department closed.

I don’t shop at walmart so that’s a half hour of my time wasted. I’d rather go to a local guy (hence me looking for someone 24 hours in advance btw), bullshit for ten minutes while they do it, pay them, and then head out. Now in doing that, I’ve supported a local dude, met someone I can most likely count on to help me out when I need something else, someone who will remember me at that, and I’ve still gotten what I needed to get done, done.

only commies and terrorists dont shop at Walmart

I drive out of my way to goto Hannaford in Esperance rather than shop at Coby Walnast.

theres a Price Chopper in Cobleskill too, why not go there then?

Dont feel like dying in that parking lot. Too many racecar drivers there that do as they please, then slow moving people inside. Yes this is the guy in the wheelchair saying that other people move slow, and they do.

sometimes I go to Walmart in Cobleskill or Amsterdam just for the hell of it.

The Rotterdam one is a dump and theyre always out of shit I need. Its not a supercenter either.

You probably think Wal Mart is a good place to get your tire patched.

NOPE!, just another dumpy department store.

I buy groceries in walmart. I don’t shop there. There is a difference.

srsly arguing about ten bucks being spent locally? :rofl

you still shop for groceries there, whats the difference. Get the tire fixed while you buy bananas and tv dinners.

More like defending my decision because jellies lives at walmart.

I don’t have any groceries to buy tomorrow.

guys like me and John appreciate the opportunity for sure!!!

I am nowhere near there, and don’t have the shit to plug from the inside. I’ve always done regular plugs and NEVER had a problem. That being said, I can mount and balance like a motherfucker.

rep.

lol how were them new snows on the way home brother? :thumb :thumb

negged.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

:rofl

I’ll keep you in mind for other things that are closer to home then. Thanks dude.

I hear u but it’s not like u got this big wad of cash to blow in a repair and have to carefully place a decision lol

lol @ chuck testa haha I see ip foul play there