tire repair?

I have a nail in one of my tires, are any tire shops better than others for flat repairs? I was probably going to go to Dunn Tire on Sheridan. City or northtowns preferred.

Just about any tire shop with 2 brain cells to rub together can plug a tire. Pretty cheap too, usually $10 or less regardless of where you go.

hell buy the kit and do it yourself…

X2

x3

$10 bucks and you can do about 10-12 nail holes. I have used my kit several times with great results.

X4

buy a kit for $10 at walmart and DIY…or stop by my house and i can plug it for you. no charge :slight_smile:

I work at Paddock Chevrolet in Quick Lube and we can do it. its $15 i think.

but i agree with everyone else, just go buy the kit and DIY

I use the blackjack tire repair kit, it works fine.

I put a plug in one of my cars a while back, it will save the tire.

licorice stix >*

I had fox tire do it. i think it was $5.

i like that place. they are used to rimss so they dont fuck up your shit, and they’re mad cheap

pepboys was $30. lol

X70billion

On the +1 more bandwagon!

i dont know if you guys are talking about the kits where you have the hook and the “rubber” string and you pull it back thru but those dont do the best job of sealing the tire. I work at dunn tire and i would say 1 out of 10 flat repairs we get are fixing those.

before i would ever do performance driving on a tire i would want it to at least have a pancake patch, but even that usually voids the speedrating on a tire

but since this is probly a winter car i dont really know where im going with this, good luck

haha this is actually on my summer tires. with the weather the way its been I havent bothered to take them off yet.