I need a tire fixed tomorrow

You would say wad and blow to me in the same sentence.

anytime man. i’d like to think of myself as more of a hobbyist with a fetish for outlandish equipment purchases. I’m not a small business even, I only work on cars for people who are sick and tired of bringing there shit somewhere only to get it back worse than they brought it in. I’ll do whatever I can for ya.

:thumb :thumb

even the smallest opportunity to put a smile on someones face from above and beyond service can be worth millions down the road.

ok I’ll jump on it before it passes me next time

and yes I did say wad And blow for ya in the same post Chad haha

who’s Chad?

Wayne; Tires ride great, serious improvement. Pretty happy with the Hankooks so far, now to see how they do in the actual snow :lol

That along with Wayne looking to go above and beyond to put a smile on my face is really giving me a raging clue.

this is just weird shit Chad , Fu joint Fu tong

sorry i was already mid-fap while i was replying. :rofl :rofl

I have to spread Rep before i can rep CapCrew for the SP reference lol

It’s because of that truck with the sunroof for sale, yeah? :lol

yea i had just seen the sunroof. fap fap fap

I would be happy to plug the tire and use liquid patch on the inside. I’m all the way down in Niskayuna tho. Idk where you live.
Hit me up at Mavis if you still need it done.

344-1515

And it’s 3434 state St. If ur interested.

Fuck you PJB.

On topic, the plugs that you push through from the outside work fine, I’ve even drifted whole events on them and never had issues.

THIS. You ever try and get that shit off your hands?? No way in fucking hell it’s coming out of the tire. :rofl :rofl :rofl

Obligatory I fucking love Wayne post. :love: Hand Jeorbs fer errybody! :love:

Plús whrep.

ASS has both style plugs here and like wayne and john can do it on demand… as well as a host of other shit! but since u all know this…i didnt need to post it huh?

oh and ill be an ASS…bring it here ill do it myself for the cost of the plug about $3 total lol

:rofl im the only racecar driver in the hannaford parking lot, you should be safe