Where to patch a tire tomorrow?

The misses car has new hankook tires on it, but she picked up two pieces of metal in them the other day.

The front right has a slow leak, the rear left has a metal wire in it.

Where can I get them patched and not get ripped?

Thanks.

It’s easy to plug them yourself

If you want to take it somewhere - go to Swerve.

patch it yourself? it takes about 3 mins and they sell a kit at autozone

It is very easy to do it yourself. We (Swerve) have a good plug kit if you would like to have someone do it. Give us a call tomorrow at 6858600.

You’ll probably get a call from me tomorrow, as I have one that needs to be done on my Summer set of tires before I can put them back on my car -.-

if u wanna u can come to my work at goodyear (french and union). i believe its 21.95 to actualy patch it from the inside then to hit or miss with a plug

Thanks all, these posts were a little late.

Took it to Reids tire in West Seneca, a few blocks from the house. 15 bucks a tire.

Thanks to the Swerve guys, I’ll be calling them next time, they are pretty close also.

Is it legal to plug tires in NY? I know in FL when I was working @ the dealership they wouldn’t let us plug tires.

Yeah, everybody does it here. Even firestone… So long as it isn’t on the sidewall.

Yep… I was about the call… Then I was thinking, why didn’t I just have it plugged before?
Then I remembered it was a puncture in the sidewall ;\