August 1st meeting thoughts...

I thought it was a great turnout. It was like we were in Japan with all the silvias and the skyline.

I hope everyone who went on the cruise after enjoyed the new route. It was nice to change it up. Sorry about the route planning or lack there was. That won’t happen again. :wink:

Hope to see everyone at the show in Red Deer this Saturday and at the Dyno Day on the 21st.

Good show guys. Also we will be planning the multi-club meet for the weekend of September 11th and 12th, Final date TBA, so book the days off now!!

The meeting had a good turnout. I will be in SLC,UT Sept 10-11-12.

Gonna be in the USA on September 11th? :shock:

He will be in the whitest state…I don’t think there will be any problems there. :lol:

That meeting had an awesome turnout, I counted about 20 Nissans!!! Keep it up guys, keep showing!

Still, where are the 350Z or G35 guys at? The meets could use more variety in cars but I think it was still pretty good.

If we can count on people showing up at events, I think we can have more elaborately planned/more fun events.

You have to be a bit realistic. The demographics of the NECC is quite young. How many people do you know under 25, let alone under 30, that can afford to buy a 350Z or G35?

You have to be a bit realistic. The demographics of the NECC is quite young. How many people do you know under 25, let alone under 30, that can afford to buy a 350Z or G35?[/quote]

I know 3 personally. 19, 22, and 25. lol. They’re out there.

Theres that younger guy that used to work at fast track in WEM that owns a 350Z as well as last year at one of our meets there was a guy around 20 who is in the towing business that owns one as well. :wink:

does anyone have pictures of this event ?

Must be nice… I was just getting finished university when I was 22 and there was no way in hell I could’ve financed the purchase of a ~$50k sports car, even on an Engineer’s salary.

I guess some things we’re just not meant to understand.

good to hear it was a good turnout :smiley:

Must be nice… I was just getting finished university when I was 22 and there was no way in hell I could’ve financed the purchase of a ~$50k sports car, even on an Engineer’s salary.

I guess some things we’re just not meant to understand.[/quote]

It’s easy to understand. Everybody has different priorities and circumstances.

It’s easy to understand. Everybody has different priorities and circumstances.[/quote]

And different levels of parents income. lol.

nobody is stating the obvious yet …so that is good :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s easy to understand. Everybody has different priorities and circumstances.[/quote]

And different levels of parents income. lol.[/quote]
With that said… does that mean it’s their car or a car they drive but is their parents car?

Maybe they aren’t supposed to be driving the parents car which is why we don’t see them much…?

And what is the obvious? Pimpin’ ain’t easy, bitch!

And what is the obvious? Pimpin’ ain’t easy, bitch![/quote]

MMMMmmmm…I like drugs, The legal ones of course… :roll:

know this guy…and he drives a 350…and he likes drugs too…but they are the bad ones

I thought it was a great turnout. It was like we were in Japan with all the silvias and the skyline.

I hope everyone who went on the cruise after enjoyed the new route. It was nice to change it up. Sorry about the route planning or lack there was. That won’t happen again. :wink:

Hope to see everyone at the show in Red Deer this Saturday and at the Dyno Day on the 21st.

Good show guys. Also we will be planning the multi-club meet for the weekend of September 11th and 12th, Final date TBA, so book the days off now!!