Auto - Mani

Alright, This isn’t me asking how to do it, its just me asking someone with experience how much they think swaping from auto - mani would cost, because i wana buy a coupe and i can only find auto ones, so if anyone knows, or can give me a rough estimate

Find some guy on here selling a complete 5 speed swap, or piece it together yourself. If piecing together by yourself, it should cost no more than $8-900, depending on what performance parts you want to add in at the same time (Fidanza flywheel, Exedy or ACT clutch, SS clutch line, etc). Then, whether or not you want a one-piece aluminum driveshaft from Driveshaftshop or something…

Someone selling a full swap should cost between $300-500 though…

As for labor, if you’re doing it yourself, its free. If you’re sending it off to be swapped, you’re fscked.

hey contact me. im looking for a auto and i have manual. pm me. will give you everything for free if you give me everything ill need.

Add me to msn eyereyedebeemx@hotmail.com. I’m looking at a vert and its auto so maybe if things go through we can work something out.