auto tranny to manual swap...

anybody who is knowledgeable AND experienced in doing this…there are other details, but PM me if interested…in Toronto, Weston/401 area but am willing to travel around, PM me!!

are you looking to get this done to your car and are asking for help?

well i’ve found a good price on an auto s14…so if it’s reasonable, i’d like to swap to manual…so lookin for someone, whether he/she’s someone that would do it in their shop or at home…for a fee of course…but i’d love to do what i can to help/learn…

i’m actually doing mine right now, started unhooking crap today and swapped the pedals. if you want to come down tomorrow (saturday) and help with it to learn how to do it, add me to msn and talk to me around 11-12 before i go out to the shop. i’m in the k/w area.

simplemind7@hotmail.com

oh mine is an S13 though, but it should be pretty much the same.

since we’re on the topic of swaps. i wanted to swap my auto to manual also, but i dont want to go through the trouble of sourcing all the parts, is there anywhere that you guys know that can do the full swap in a day or two for a reasonable price with their parts?

my friend does it. he did 3 of my s14s already so he can do it with his eyes closed now. pm if you want his labour

jon

is it the same guy who did my 5spd cressida swap blu2fourty? yea tht guy is good man does a fucking clean job nice price never thought in a million year my cressida would be 5spd

i can do the swap, i had no problems with mine, it went very smoothly. if you can gather the parts needed for the swap i will be able to do it for you. PM me if anyone is interested.

yup same guy