auto-x edinburg,ny may 22nd and 23rd

I will be there with snows.
Dkid will be there with full track setup.

This will be interesting :rofl

Nice…Im pretty sure Ive met the both of you before…

Kramer, are you going???

Yeah not a full track setup. Might get the caster plates in though! Still need some 245s up front then ill be good.

which day are u guys going? I’m going Sunday I got a b-day part Saturday :frowning:

Ya if you guys wanna meet up let me know. I don’t have any telephone numbers since awhile ago. I lost all my contacts.

great video :slight_smile:

Might have to run the coupe :lol

LMK what the deal is as far as meeting off exit 28 and what time etc.

Ill probably head up with caz or dkid on Saturday

Fuck the AutoX. im gonna be hitting up the twisties in my Cornell 1000s.
You already know how its going down :rofl:rofl

If that’s what you guys Wanna do just lmk.

Well if you are leaving Autozone at 9 then I suggest meeting at exit 28 at like 8:30 or so…

Ok so shane what time would you recommend leaving albany? Lol me and chuck are trying to plan this out.

it would probably take 25-30 mins or so to get from exit 24 to 28 so try to calculate off of that I guess…lol…I live 5 mins from the track so Im going to meet you guys right up there…

every time i see one of those signs i still think of that :rofl

i MIGHT roll up with caz/dkid, not sure. i might just stay home and finish my wheels

jigs called shotty so you’re ridin with kkid

Be at dunkin donuts at 815 off exit 28. Please text me or leave it here who expects to be there… Pm chuck and Bobby my number. Kramer still got mine? My phone reset

Yo dkid I know you’re trying to build a built k24 with all honda parts and imma let you finish, but your car was running fine today with those cams and you’re an idiot for missing this auto x to take them back out.

I’ll text you now so you can haz it, I’m not going though, I have family shit to do an mah car is apartz.

lol’d

MIght show up Sunday. Just got home & will NOT be up in time to meet. SHIT

If anyone is meeting off exit 28 either post here or call chuck. The people I know that are coming are meeting me at Johnstown autozone… But if there’s anyone else let me know.