auto x tommorrow

hmm maybe ill try this

Enjoy hitting cones at 15mph and being gay!

hmm, lets pay $60 to weave around cones in a homosexual manor

:gay

i never understoood the auto X hate lol. if you dont like it, dont click on the threads with auto x in the title :lol

Im leaving right now with my camera

Yeah, it’s really gay. I did not go :rofl

left after i did about 5 runs first time doing it and will never do it again hahahah.

dom is a pussy
i went around corners sidewayzzzzzzz

Curtis Lumber car show blew this out of the water I’m sure…because the show was SICK

my asshole hurts from autox. too gay to play

it just wasnt my thing son lol

This kind of cracks me up. I don’t know you and I may be way off base here but I’ve seen quite a few people come and not come back. A lot seem to follow this same pattern.

Was it not your thing or did you expect to show up and kick ass? I don’t understand why at registration when my wife asked if you had ANY mods you abruptly told her no. Of course this chick must not know anything about cars…We watch you run and wonder why would Nissan put such a loud exhaust on stock… Did you figure if you didn’t tell us your mods then you could be in a lower class and be super kick ass? Come back and take a ride with some of the guys that have done it awhile. I’ll bring you out in my wagon or my STi when I get it back. You might get some appreciation for skill it takes to be good at autox after that.

And 94GT50…IDK you either but I assume you simply are afraid to get your ass wiped up by inferior cars to your V8 POWERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

sorry for the rant…I autox, drag, track day, car show, chill in lots, organize cruises and just about everything else to do with cars. Not everybody has to like all of them but if you can’t/don’t/wont appreciate the other aspects just ignore them…

i just dont like driving around cone’s it wasnt my thing and my car is stock like i said . what i didnt like is how they told my brother who is 16 17 in oct that he had to stay on the grass cause my parents were not there he is old enough to drive but cant stand near my car? i know insurance but come on theycould of gave him a break.

you just completely proved yourself wrong :lmao :lmao it would be a multi million dollar lawsuit if someone underage was hurt by a car.

and mk1mr2 last year came to auto x expecting to be a legend, ended up getting his ass kicked, but he came to the conclusion that everyone gets their asses kicked in the beginning and he seems to be improving quite a bit now. people with his attitude will improve greatly as drivers. good work, scramizar :thumbup :lol

if anyone wants to see how shitty of a driver you really are… come to an auto X. if you like to continuously tell yourself how much of a legend you are based on 60ft times or backroad cruises (not directed at anyone, just a blanket statement), stay at home and hate on the auto X’ers :thumbup

I am legend

i never said i hated it? just isnt my thing sorry

:number1

^ I’m taking offense because I can.

ahhh SHIT