AutoInterests May 29th Gingerman Raceway Track Day

Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder that deposits are due for the Memorial Day weekend (Sat. May 29th) Gingerman Raceway road course event.

Please see the attached document for payment details - deposits are due THIS FRIDAY already!

If you are planning to attend please confirm with me so we can get counts together for the event. Alternate payment terms are available if it enables you to attend, please let me know!

There are still a number of spots available - please forward this to your family, friends, neighbors or co-workers that may be interested!

Hope to see you in South Haven!

-Jason Kennedy
330-806-5832

there is a PDF file to go along with this but I don’t know how to attach it.

if anyone is interested let me or Jayson know it was a blast when I raced out there in 2005.

Hi Everyone,

I got some good news from the track yesterday - the new extension of the track is going to be open for our event! That’s pretty exciting news; it will change things up a bit and we will be among the first people to experience it, pretty cool!

We’re still looking for a few more cars for this event, so if you know anybody that would like to go we always appreciate spreading the word!

Attached is a copy of the event information flyer.

Please watch your inbox in about a week to receive tech forms and the event schedule for the day.

Any questions, please let me know!

Thanks!
-Jason Kennedy
AutoInterests
330-806-5832