Automatic Carwashes FTL. (with pics!)

Between my fathers truck, my long ass 300ZX, the M30 which is about 6 inches longer than the Z and every other car I’ve run thru a touch less car wash has never been a problem, im guessing someone dident pay attention to the Pull forward and stop signs it flashes at you so it doesn’t hit your car. Not saying it doesnt happens sometimes, machines do malfunction but most of the time any incident i’ve heard turned out to be the drivers fault

Yeah just opened up about a month or 2 ago… I’ve heard good things about it havent tried it out yet thou…

The best touchless car wash I’ve used is the one on Union St. over by pete…

That same wash tried to eat my car 2 weeks ago… I was 1/4 way through then the doors decided to close on me… I slammed the car in reverse, and gunned it… Long story short, I was stuck in there for a second wash… The owner reimbursed the person behind me since I took their wash…

Why would you gun your car in reverse if the doors were closing? All you would accomplish there is fucking up your car or the wash or both and have to pay the damages yourself… :wtf