Automobile: ZL1 vs GT500 at the strip.

At least it didn’t have shit moths

agreed.

and then buy several thousand dollars’ worth of parts and a years’ supply of tires.

just a full exhaust and a cam/tune and c6 z06’s can run with almost anything.

okay, then a years’ worth of tires and enough cash for another car.

The Gt500 just ran 9.s@142 with the stock blower, it’d do ok against a Z. Stock for stock even, they’re off by what, 3mph?

yeah and that 3mph goes to the Z advantage and its down 150hp loll. Prolly more if we talk about what gets to the ground.

I still like my 4th gen flex body better than both them junkers.

I’m definitely not a Camaro guy, but my neighbor has a ZL1 and it’s pretty nice. Was at his house today after coming home from the car show in Scotia, the car did look good as I kept looking in my rearview mirror. Pretty nice look and the black wheels give it a nice appearance as well…they look better than the optional wheels IMO.

I do find it funny how the GT500 continuously gets compared to the 2 seat, fiberglass/CF car(Z06), and not to what it was set out to beat lol. Seriously, why does it always end up going to the Vette arguement, they are 2 different cars, completely.

Id still take a Challenger over either one. I just like the looks of the Challenger that much more and dont care about having the fastest car/biggest dick/etc.

I’d rather have a truck and a bowrider boat with a 350 lol

In all honesty Ive got no use for a 2 door rwd car at all.

Cool story brahhhhh

Nice avatar breh

In 2014 Dodge is putting out a 6.2 Fi motor making 575HP for the Barracuda and other models. Nothing to brag about, it’ll still be slowest of the 3 FI cars but, theyre at least making a small attempt.

they’re going to call it a Dodge Barracuda. BLASPHEMY.

Mustang gets compared to vette cause all the stangs get all the Ford hi-POW shit as does the vette . If Gm would put out a 1k h.p vette so the camaro could shine for once that argument would be over .but Gm is a joke and won’t lol

:number1

Their “SUV” selection pisses me off.