Automobili Lamborghini!

hahahaah Yeah…I know. Its in the repair order :wink: Thanks for the advice

ugh, factory service manual is $260 and it is 60 pages :stuck_out_tongue:

:tup:

Does this fall under the “Regular Car Service?” :stuck_out_tongue:

I trust Don and the crew at Hybrid will slam this together in no time.

I really like how you guys handle things like that. Never left your shop unhappy with how things are being taken care of. Granted, it’s almost always me caretaking for someone else.

been in an '85 5000S, pretty neat car, motor and tyranny together are fucking huge. Shop my old man worked at bought a burnt up one. Over 40k later and hand made parts from Italy it was back together.

i saw that thing when i was there today it looks hot

I know chuck also… i do a lot of paint work for him… he still owes us money!
well at least i used to do work for him… he is a douchbag, dont let his charming personality fool you… although i have seen this car multiple times, its nothing more than a goofey square box with a bunch of carbs… a corvette z06 with a 7litre over this anyday of the week

Can I come sit in it… I love these cars :slight_smile:

hasnt that car been at competition transmission on hertel forever

i meant continental

It was, when the owner saw that they were using it for a cup holder he freaked.

That doesnt sound like Chuck at all … you or someone you work for must have fucked him …

I have known Chuck for about 17 years … NEVER had a bad dealing with him …

WHAT A BITCH>>>>>>>>>>>> PICS COMING

Here are some pics. That is a real engine holy shit.

Gary playing v-12 Rodeo :stuck_out_tongue:

I think the block and heads are cast completely from 316 SS. It is non-magnetic and heavy as shit. This whole setup has to weigh in at about 1000lbs easy. What a bitch

This is easiest the largest engine configuration to date I have seen. These pictures due no justice as to just how large this setup is…now where are my twin GT42’s. :stuck_out_tongue:

wow thats really quite big.

isnt there a saying that goes something like “Big things come in small packages” or something like that? i think this would be an appropriate description of this car lol.

gary burch

DOIN THANGS

I’ve seen a bigger engine, with less cylinders. But aside from that…that thing is a BEAST. Stainless Steel? Jesus, no wonder them cars are $$$$$$.

Yeah the pics do not show how big this really is. ITS FUCILLO HUGE!

Good thing the shifter isn’t there or else Gary would have sat on it.