Autotragic Coupe

hopefully you can get some more vsxx’s to wreck.

Ali…

I enjoyed the thread. Keep it going

Sure will, I had my eyes on a set of 4 bol vsxx’s.

Thank you.

There’s so much hate in this thread it’s hilarious.
I can guarantee everyone that ali is sitting back laughing at your comments. If some of you (I’m sure I don’t need to post quotes) know the singular, almighty way that every 240 should be done, then post pics of your build thread to show us all.
If no one did their own shit and went in their own direction with s chassis, there would be no culture involved with these cars.
So I invite everyone; post your build threads, show us how to do it right. Or relax, lay back, and enjoy other people’s work. Every project starts somewhere, and I for one am not gonna find someone’s half finished build and shit on it. And I hope people on son have enough respect and decency to do the same.

-Bill

goodwork dont listen to the people hating man …you put in alot of work i know i have done that bullshit goodluck with the build man

what are you talking about posting your own build threads? there’s already a section for that, you’re only a couple of clicks away from many builds that show a high level of craftsmanship, effort and taste. and for the most part, people were merely suggesting that you may be concentrating on the wrong things (blue shift knob, red steering wheel, blue wheels)

awsome car…lol

did you run over a smurf ?. it needs more low, more 5spd, more aggressive wheels with fitment and needs a turbo go big or do the dishes.

Ok Maybe i took it abit far with the “Your Bitches” Comment. I just think your focusing on the wrong parts of the car right now. Im not trying to hate but it does look “Gay”

I just don’t understand this car…I get throwing in the rb20de when your motor died…that I understand. It was free, you had it lying around and I’d much rather have an RB20DE than a KA24E…

I just don’t get the overfenders. The rice, I can even understand as it’s a girl’s car…I get that! I get the non turbo, it was free. I really really really don’t get the overfenders and I may acutally lose sleep over it. LOL.

Anyways, props to the effort that went into it, but seriously, as it sits RIGHT NOW, it’s a pretty harsh car to look at man. When it’s all said and done, i’m sure many people will change their mind but as it sits RIGHT NOW…it’s a hurtin unit with those fenders man… :slight_smile:

Good luck with the rest of it!

youre modding a car and giving it to your girlfriend? Thats love man, I hope shes worth it… I dont think there are many people on this forum that would do the same, or have done it for that matter. Nevermind all the hater comments. This is SON, so you should have an idea of what sort of things to expect when on this forum. All-in-all this is a nice budget build and an excellent use of miscellaneous parts you had at your disposal. Youve got 2 thumbs form me

Thank you to All of you who have made positive comments. Its comments like these that proves not every son member is a hater. I expected a little less “your car is gay” comments. And to answer your question, ya i hope shes worth it. I even got her an account here so she could see the progress.
Also as stated before, The over were bought as a cheap alternative to removing the damaged sides of the car. Just like most of you have side skirts to cover your frame having rust on it. If anyone hates it I will gladly remove it…If they pay for me to repair it.
Front grill:

Silvia Hood with front damage but its allright now

Fenders just painted

Rear overs

And the damaged area that required the overs

ofcourse im worth it hair flikk. i think im finally getting the hang of using this thing lol, and ali u shuda put up the better pix we hav. ps. i love my blue wheelz n i love running over smurfs that diss.

I want that grill…can I has?

Hey right on man, this guys got the right idea, looks like hes got a great girl, thats into the 240 scene, i mean really, my girlfriend was pissed off with the money going into my 240, so i had to get a god damn sunfire! This guy gets to build a 240 for his girl thats awesome, and ya he’s made great use of what was available to him, and with that last pic update im sure some of the haters started to regret there comments. Good job man, and to all those bachelors out there, that saying happy wife, happy life, apllies 100 percent to girlfriends to. Trust me, i know.

p.s if anyones wondering, ive managed to get working on my 240, slowly but surely, and with a monthly argument over money/time that im spending on it… wich really isnt that bad lol

LOL. If you want sure. I wanted to trade for a GTR style grill. The grill was damaged but i made it look good.

Like I said, its people like you that make me believe that there are good people on this site. Building this car really helped me build my relationship with her as I encouraged her to get involved with the project. You learn a lot when your sitting alone in a garage and talk for 4 hours.

Once again thank you for the kind words everyone.

Keep it up man. Fuck all them hater-ino’s

grab a GTR grille, they look sixxorz