AutoX: NCCC 6/26/05

possibly…

Well jesus, one friggin thing after another, i keep trying to replace my shite tires since they were completely useless at the last event, but then stupid stuff keeps breaking, i keep having to fix it and never have money left to buy tires :frowning:

now i have a blown shock … and dead rear tires, looks like this will be my 2nd missed event now… :banghead:

I don’t know if I’m going to make this event. I’ve been so damn busy lately, I just want to sit down and relax for an entire weekend for once. We’ll see how I feel Saturday night.

someoneletmecodrivearwdkaandimthere

I’ll be there getting my ass handed to me in SM too. First time out this year too, so I’ll be rusty.

Damned boost controller. Makes me try to run with people who have full suspensions and bigger turbos. :lol:

Jon you better come out…regarless…if no one lets you co-drive…you can always sit on the sidelines with skunk :wink: LOL

come on people…register!

heh thats not gonna happen, but I’ll be working hard nonetheless :slight_smile:
Rob I thought you said on bscooby that you weren’t able to make it??

you can always do the course sideways :slight_smile:

bought new tires! not like i had a choice there was a big screw in once of mine and the rest were getting kinda low on tread.

Did you get potenzas again or did you opt for something else?

no those are like 190 a tire, i went with the azinis but i was actually hoping to make my other ones last till winter, then ware out my winter ones and switch to an all season for daily driving and have race tires for events. That didnt work out too well.

Why is everyone bailing on autox this weekend?! I should be there getting pwned in Novice :slight_smile:

Heheh. I haven’t made it to a WNY event yet because of the FLR events, National Tour stops ( Toledo ) and various other things. I will eventually. Just look for a pissed off sounding white SM Talon.

Rob who’d you get your azenis through and how much if you dont mind?

nah, did that last event… its more frustrating than it is fun :banghead:

i got them from mike 119 right at his shop, i dont know how many more he has, unfortunatly the new azinis are like 30 more per tire.

I’ll be there

anyone meeting up prior to event to cruise up there

a few of us are meeting at hadely. All the subaru guys but if your looking for people to follow up we are going.

fun event…a little bit short staffed…that sucked…but 7 runs is definitely a plus.

didnt do too bad for my 1st day bumped up to STS…just getting used to my cars suspension all different. was in 2nd then got bumped to 4th…haha oh well…

Thank you Steve (yeoh) for all the pointers and also seeing how much my car can handle , lol. :tup:

Showed up too late… Damnit.

Maybe next time.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v633/bcnr33kid/goodang.jpg