AutoX: NCCC 6/26/05

resizr ur sig

Such a fun event, very little waiting to run. Towards the end I was just driving right through grid, that was awesome. Came in 5th in novice with 2nd fastest raw time. I was in second but my later runs just weren’t fast enough.

You showed up at 3 in the afternoon, when did you think registration was?

Maxima…I dont think thats his sig, just a picture of his car :gotme:

The event was fun, but I felt pretty frustrated with my driving. All of my runs were within 1.5 of each other and I didn’t really improve over the course of the day. Maybe conditions were tougher as the air and pavement heated up a bit. Good times though. Small turnout so 7 runs was good fun.

As more cars run, bits of gravel get ripped up from the pavement, especially around hard turning and braking areas. The course gets slipperier and slower throughout the day, especially around that rough marbly patch in the back lot

nice pcar

I Think I still beat you

^^^ wait til i get better tires next time :stuck_out_tongue:

ur tires are prolly better than mine

hopefully i can get one of my cars running right so i can make it to an event by the end of the season

winning or not, it is still always a good time…so much fun, tons of really nice people. I think everyone should atleast try it once :wink:

i think i might have to show up

LOL WAIT NATE HAVE U BEEN SMOKIN THE KRAK>?> MAYBE!!!

Obviously posting at 5 am has you confused. This event happened a two weeks ago…

btw. drew wants his poker payout from ya