Autox tommorow

When is this again? I leave the 29th but will going to school locally so I can scoot home and get my car. If this is Labor Day, forget it because I will be in NYC at a concert. :lol

the MR2 goes into hibernation 8/29/09 until probably spring break '10 :lol

No snow drifting for you!

http://cooknkate.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/sein_soup_nazi.jpg

nahhh, thats what the minivan or whatever 5.7L HEMI 4x4 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited my pops brings home :smiley:

FAIL

nopeeee. your dads jeep is sick in the snow, imagine twice the tq :lmao

ya I knew you were leavin Kramer… sucks man. You were gettin your times down. But chuck, its the 19th & 20th…

What I like about E-burg over cone autocrosses is that its a track… you can compare times between days and over the course of the year. You have something to go from.

Yeah I’ll be there competing regardless of whether or not I replace my beat ass tires and bent suspension components that are currently fucking my alignment in the asshole:shifty:ninja

yup, thats the main reason i plan on making the haul up there next year. i think i’ll still be on OEM suspension, not sure. i’ll just have fresh tires (i think im going with the Kuhmo XS’s, i’ve heard good things about them). i’m looking for a clean 1:18.999 or better, i think my best time in june or whatever was a 1:21 including a 2 second penalty so i know it has consistent sub 1:20’s in her as it sits. i feel im used to the many “quirks” that the car has now and can hang with all the civic boyzzz next year :smiley:

and any word on next year’s dates? it better not be like april/september when im in school :facepalm

We’ll find out at the event when the next dates are. I just picked up the Kumho ecsta XS’s… ;p so I’ll fill you in on 'em… went from Azenis to the Ecsta, so we’ll see.

I just decided I will be competing on my winter tires.
Should be fun.

sweet! i’ve got the rt615’s right now, i love em, but they do get a bit greasy. i’ve heard/read that the XS’s grip just as much but dont get slippery when really hot

I’ll be competing in an Ariel Atom, fo realz.
What class will I be in?

This one

Nah that’s what you, dkid, and RRR(rumproasterrami) are in.

Ive got no idea… lol. I dont even worry about it. I’ll be going without any rear interior in… I’m sure I’ll be put in a different class but I dont care. I’m just looking to have fun, improve my ability & times… and hopefully beat my friends so I can throw it in their faces… =p

Kramer, everything Ive read about the ecsta xs’s… its shown that theyre consistently faster than the Azenis…

works for me, i know they’re within $5/tire in price too.

very niceee, the koseis will have some fresh new kicks next year

The Azenis jumped in price by nearly 20 a tire… the kumho were only 6 more a piece. So I figured I would give them a shot. Theyre absolutely AWFUL in the rain I’ve read… beyond terrible, lol. So I gotta hope for dry days… if not, I’ll prob. run my steelies lmao.

yeah thats why probably going to sell the BBS’s and get some “dd” wheels, the rt615’s arent fantastic in the rain either. plus treadwear sucks on 99% of “grippy” tires

kramer, you sure you cant make a weekend trip up here? lol