Youve
Totaled
cars
in
one
year
/
thread

However if my time had been murdered by you fools then all id be hearing is how slow my car is, how bad it handles, how i cant drive. Its all in proper self defense and the fact still remains true that you and chuck do not like girls.

3?

2 mr2 and 15k damage when he tboned the civic si in his dads altima. His dad said he had a choice whether to total it or not.

Oh I forgot about the civic crash:rofl
The black MR2 will be revived shortly so it won’t count.

probbbbably one of the funniest kids i know right here. im loling all over my room.

You are all friends yet argue like womenz.

I barely hang out with them anymore:rofl

Haha I was surprised my weight helped. I’m looking forward to the 30th, got a few of my co-workers to come too. Bobby your my designated navigator for the 1st heat lol.

You barely hang out with anyone anymore :rofl

Hell yeah. Hopefully this will be a larger course.

How would you know:lol:facepalm

neg rep for lying to yourself to make it seem ok.

ok bob you caught me:retardclap

Neg rep for playing it off like im not right.

ok chubster

bobby first of all the altima and my 2nd mr2 werent my fault the only one was the first one cuz i frgot to check my brake fluid and my black one is gettin fixed and sold unlike ur pos thats losing value like crazy and in 2 years will be worth 4k while my shit will surprass urs plus im gettin the nsx or rx7 next year nigg so chill

autox is very fun even if the track is a bit short, i wish they were a bit longer but if you dont really care about your time you can also use it to have some fun with the rear end

All I see is a bunch of scenarios that haven’t happened… psht!

I dont know much about Chuck, or if hes away to college or what, but he has no exscuse to not show up to E-Burg. I also expect Bobby Da Kid to be there too. I have no expectations for Joey to show up because its a no hard-parker zone. Just sayin. “wah, my oil pan”… thats all. Srs, its fun times.