Aventador vs. MP4-12C, GTR Alpha 10 vs. GT 900, Ford GT vs. Gallardo, and lots more!

Hey everyone!

I recently had the privilege to shoot the Shift S3ctor Airstrip Attack event again. I’m really excited to share this video with fellow car enthusiasts! It’s 9 minutes long and has something for everyone.

As always, I make these for you guys, enjoy!

Here are the races!
TT Gallardo vs. V12 Vantage, Z28 Camaro vs. Shelby Super Snake, Ford GT vs. Gallardo, TT 370ci Camaro, C63 vs. 430 Scuderia, C6 z06 vs. V12 Vantage, Ford GT vs. Nissan GTR, TT Ford GT vs. Mustang GT, Supercharged SLS vs E63, GTR Alpha 10 vs. GT 900 GTR, English Racing/ETS GTR, E63 vs. 300 SRT8, Gallardo Superleggera, Aventador vs. MP4-12C.

How long is that airstrip? Was there any timing or just whoever was first to the end?

Any GoPro of the Camaro crash?

And they kicked out the Gallardo for no roll cage… but then let him back on track next day without it? I was looking for an interior shot to see if they threw one in there over night, lol.

Cool video :tup:

Great job on that. Quad-copter or something similar for the aerial shots?

Everyone uses helicopter platforms now. Well, at least it seems like it, lol.

You can get started easily for a not a ton of money now. http://www.dji.com/product/phantom/

Based on the panning shots I’m guessing he’s got a nicer rig with a motorized gimbal though.

Yeah I want to SEE what I’m shooting so I’d need a live feed, etc.

Not real hard to add FPV to a Phantom.

http://phantomguide.com/fatshark-predator-v2-fpv-system-for-dji-phantom/

Half a mile. Footage of the camaro, what you see is what I got! The next day they allowed him to run at the very end of the day. Thanks!

Yep! Phantom, Gimbal, FPV, Go Pro Hero 3 Black!

Wonder what kind of miracle hookup it would take to put on an event like this at the Seneca Army Depot where WNY SCCA was doing autocrosses. That runway is 7000’ (1.33 miles) long.

Already talked to them. They won’t do anymore automotive events because it doesn’t match with their sustainable / “green” mission statement.

Thats lame. 1.33 miles would be great!

Show them enough green mi$$ion statement is more like it.

Nice video BTW!! I really want to check out one of these events.

X…

yeah great video… green missions statements are so gay

This is America, $ over all right???

haha, I think the right amount of money would work. I’m sure it would be costly though.

I probably could have offered to plant a tree for each car that showed up… or something along those lines, lol.

They were not interested in money and I got the impression that “automotive events” were a point of contention leading back to when the previous ownership allowed SCCA on site.

Several members here have looked into doing an airstrip events in NY. No luck yet.