Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix

So, who’s going?

I’m thinking of entering either my rabbit or gti for the show on the golf course just to get a good parking spot.

$20 for charity, includes entrance and VIP parking…not a bad deal

last year i got a chance to see a porsche carerra gt take a lap and some nice exotics. the oldschool mini vs the new mini race was a blast too.

i think i’m going to bring some food and a cooler full of beer. maybe this thread should be under the meets section.

me and s14m3 are goin i think, he might enter his car.

i’m there, i think my old man is driving in to check it out too.

englishtown >*

anyone feel like taking lots of pictures for the site? I would love to be able to cover the event but i just don’t have the people

I am heading to DC to cover a show, Nick will be at flash lights on Saturday

whitey,

i’m def down for covering the show. i got a pretty decent digi cam. i’ll be there for both days.

pete

i doubt my cam is up to the task :hsdance:but i’ll gladly send my pics too if you want, i’m sure you can piece together a decent gallery with two guys shooting stuff

some other site said that i was not allowed to show my cars because i haven’t participated in at least three auto x events. drag racing doesnt count either

i dont know about that. go to pvgp.org i missed the pre registration so i have to show up at schenley park saturday morniing to register in person.

my buddy is showing his rabbit truck and its never been to any auto x or racing events.

i think you should be able to show your car.

some other site said that i was not allowed to show my cars because i haven’t participated in at least three auto x events. drag racing doesnt count either

No, that was to be included with their group. Anybody can show any car at the shows. You don’t have to have any motorsports experience at all.

i think i’m gonna show the GS saturday if its done

thats racepa. racepa < pittspeed.

I took like 90 pictures of the event today, and a view videos, but i couldnt get the sound to work for them.

my friend took a few vids and lots of pictures…i think he’s hosting them next week sometime