AWD 240sx "R14"

http://www.irwintuned.com/r14/v2/

:slight_smile:

haha wtf.

cool regardless!

for the price it would cost to do that you might as well buy a realy skyline, but i guess its a good alternative for the american guys.
Awsome either way, i always wanted to see an AWD 240, and the work involved.

Idont think its just for the ownership of a GTR… but like… the novelty of owning an S chassis AWD GT-R. I wouldnt mind owning something like that.

curious as to the weight of the “r14” versus an r32. i didnt see any specs though. anyone know?

A real skyline? if this would cost the same amounts of money as an R32 I wouldnt think twice about getting this S14
There is no way you can say an R32 looks sharper than an S14, not even close, R33 sure now were talking.

But an AWD S14 would be hella fun, all that power in a light chassis, just imagine.
Great Job by Full Race, they out did themselves.

pshh r33 are fat ugly bastards haha

i like r33 over r32

r32 is so clean … has such a nicer ass then the 33 , hands down

R34>Kouki>R32>R33

In the looks dept.

really, interesting that you guys thing the R32 looks better than the R33, personally Im R34>R33>Kouki>R32 but its a tossup between R33=Kouki

I wonder what the weight difference is.
neat none the less.

Andrew.

probably not much, as the gtst and s14 weight about the same, withing 50kg’s.

so an s14 with gtr driveline whould be damn near close to a real gtr.

keep your eyes peeled for the December issue of Modified mag for everything you ever wanted to know about this car

shameless plug, but hey … the car is awesome

excuse my off-topicnessizm you’ve perked my curiosity.

how is that a shameless plug do you have something to do with modified? :smiley:

r33 pwnz all and zenki > kouki

kouki is played

wtf, mate!

r34 is obviously king of the style department :smiley:

how did this thread turn in to a fashion show? are we all fags in here or what?

that is def a clean car… the owner posted some pics of it on zilvia a few days ago. The colur is very original too… i think the Audi TT came in a colour like that.

what if we bring in new models such as S15 or S14.5 or S13.5 into this conversation then who takes the beauty award lol

I’m thinking S15 AWD Rb26 > R34 :open_mouth: (keeping it strictly Nissan)

Edit: rethinking this S15>R34… might have to reverse my decision