AWD Discussion (Winter driving)

That guys names Matt and hes one to race anything that moves and has a shadow. I wouldn’t doubt he raced you on the highway lmao. He rips it everywhere pointlessly and dangerously cuz its “daddys car” and daddy pays for everything. Hes getting a 911 soon…fkn bastard. Oh well ive got his gf at my disposal and her pussy puts a smile on my face :slight_smile: I just dropped her off at work a hour ago. (HOPE YOU SEE THIS MATT)

Should be a 2000 or 2001. The S4 wasn’t around from 1995-1999.

It actually does handle quite well, and the only weak points (slightly too much roll at the limit) can be easily fixed, unless you factor in that the car is somewhat overweight. The weight is very worth it though, you should see how tank-like the chassis is…plus there is a price for all it’s features and safety etc. Anyhow, the 2001 added ESP, which can really help handling at the limit, depending on what you’re doing. The AWD can give you a little extra confidence going into turns as long as you’re not stupid.

Chipped, it makes 305-320bhp and 360-380ft/lbs, at like, 2000 RPM’s lol.

The only real downside to it all is the fear that your turbos could go at any minute apparently, especially if you’re chipped!

^^^^Turbo S4??..That yellow one is a 4.2L V8 n/a. Sounds soo damn sexy.

aw some Rich, its on. ill put my hydroedge back on then

bla bla bla John :slight_smile:
I might not have a fancy controllerds center diff. but at least it locks up for 50/50 dist

I know the yellow one is the V8, just wasn’t sure that Mark has confirmed that it’s the one he in fact saw on the track.

I was just curious if there was a S4 model in that generation that was turbo. I think the older model like 99 and older had a 2.7L bi turbo or something. Im leaning towards Mark speaking of an older S4. It sounded like the guy i know because he blew his clutch at that track and towed it home last year

You’re just jealous your car can’t turn worth shit but has 18psi of boost :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey Devin, nah that’s not the one. The one that was at the track was a black one. It’s turbo. The guy pretty much drove his car as if it were a video game. It was pretty amazing. His name is Vasili I believe.

Here’s the S4 lineage in a nutshell…

1992-1994 - 5-cyl turbo, 227hp
2000-2001 - V6 biturbo, 250hp
2004-2008 - V8, 340hp (no turbo S4’s in this generation)
2009+ - Supercharged V6, 333hp