B-lo area v-day restaurants

Yeah, you’re not going to get somewhere nice at this point.

The Grapevine is sort of cool. Big ass fish tanks all over and shit. Not very popular so you could definitely get in there. I liked it though, and so did the fiance until someone told her that that’s where all the old people go. :stuck_out_tongue:

And yeah, +1 that chocolate bar sucks and good luck even squeezing in the door on V-day.

Near UB north… You could call Fanny’s, although I’ve heard it’s just expensive, not good. Umm…

Glad I made reservations at Mother’s like 3 weeks ago. They only had like 2 slots left.

Fuji grill? Never been there, but I’ve heard good things. Anybody ever been to 800 Maple to eat? I was in there once since it changed from Divot’s, but only for drinking. It seemed kinda swanky. Jasmine’s or Red Pepper if she’s into Asian type food.

Burrito Bay is pretty awesome and it’s close to UB North. If you want to show your baller status you can order the steak burrito.

Pssh. You’re not baller unless you go for the glutton.

honestly…celebrate on the weekend. v-day is way to crazy to go out. i did it one year and waited like 3 hours at olive garden. i was one cranky hungry bitch who ruined valentines day.

get take-out or cook a good meal on wednesday… and on friday make reservations somewhere nice.

you can always do olive garden an thats right down the street from north but seriously you could try touch of italy on delaware right off the 190 its a nice little restaurant if you call you might be able to get a table

lol

do something that involves peeing in her hair.

My mom is performing at murphy’s in hamburg. I’ll be there… there’s always that…

Yea the GM/head chef at Le Metro is a douche bag anyway.

there is a place on main street which is awesome called shango.

Seems to have older people there, so reservations… are hopeless, but its worth a call.

Always listen to the woman. :tup:

A nicely done meal at home with candles and wine and sex will be better than trying to scramble and get shitty reservations at a mediocre restaurant just to be able to say “we went out.”

Cook or get her favorite takeout, light some candles, pour 2 glasses of Genny Light, play some music, carry on an actual conversation during dinner, clean up, then get laid. Twice. :tup:

Granted, you said she lives on campus so if she lives in a dorm with a roommate then you’re fucked and you might as well reserve a few hours at the Tucket Inn.

cook for her… its way better than any restaurant u can think of

are you talking about nick? nick’s a phenomenal chef and a decent dude.

Thanks for the help guys. If i had access to a kitchen and a house I would cook for her, make some broiled salmon in my patented marinade lol. And her roommate wont be there so its all good.

dude, you’re the guy. she’s the one who cooks. especially at her place.

x2 on the cook her dinner idea. this might be a little far fetched, but what if you cooked whatever for her at your place, then brought it to her and re-heated it in a microwave? i know its not gonna be that great at all, but i think she’ll see the idea and appreciate it.

www.papayarestaurant.biz or www.saigonbangkok.net

if she’s into asian restaurant.

alright. screw dinner.

send her a free song.

it’s romantic :wink:

it’s funny :wink:

she’ll marry you.

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:29,topic:24417"”]

Yea the GM/head chef at Le Metro is a douche bag anyway.

there is a place on main street which is awesome called shango.

Seems to have older people there, so reservations… are hopeless, but its worth a call.

[/quote]

my friends anut owns lemetro /solet or how ever you spell it

This is about a 20min drive from UB but Buffalo Street Grill on main in the village of hamburg has sickly good food… decent prices and a classy, small place.

[quote=“nappy1380,post:39,topic:24417"”]

This is about a 20min drive from UB but Buffalo Street Grill on main in the village of hamburg has sickly good food… decent prices and a classy, small place.

[/quote]

for sure