b5 stg3 s4 vs GT3076R BUILT sti

s4 holdin it down

s4 has rs4 cams and a vast tune :umm

http://media.putfile.com/Stg3-B5S4-vs-GT30R-STi

Alphabet soup FTL

STI ftl.

+1 fuck you SoA

im confused… i was closer than that with nicks S4 and my turbo is SLIGHTLY smaller than a 3076r… and i was on pump… i r confuzed? :nuts

Ha ha audi ownage

Nick was on pump gas with the most conservative stage 3 tune there is. His car on race gas would destroy yours bad and with a vast tune on pump it’ll trap 120+ all day long on 93 octane

i never got a race gas tune with my car… but using byrons car as an indicator (smaller version of the same turbo i have)… and this is pure speculation… but my car would have capabilities of mid 11’s… (11.4-11.7) @ around ~120-122… subaru gearing just isnt meant for drag. im not saying the audi does either… but i AM saying with a racegas tune itd be more of a race… nicks car was/is set up nicely and i think that the closest race i had was a toss up between him and drews’ SS… no hate on my part… just think that video isnt representative of MOST real world results…however the audi DOES have an extra 1/2 litre of displacement and 2 extra slugs…

with a marc10secs4 tune he’ll be running easy 125+ trap speeds.

vast is fast, but not that fast.

guy i know down in carmel has an apr stg3 car almost same thing as nicks and he ran marc’s “silver sled”.

kyle with the apr car was on 104 octane and marc was on pump 93 and marc WALKED him.

i’ve witnessed marc’s PJ k04 car trap 124 on pump gas on wed test n tune this past year.

I’ve seen vast cars run 120 mph traps with a crappy driver. Marc’s fueling would get Nick’s car in the 10’s but he’s not sure if he is going to do it

b5 s4’s are awesome sleepers :nod

how do you figure?

audi is only a 2.7… 200cc aint much, but again. speculation isnt necessary

my apologies… for some reason i was thinking it was a 3.0… :headbang

It’s not flashy, it looks like a normal german sedan, and ignant people may think it’s an a4.

heres a runner

or how bout this one.

the GT500 has the ford motorsport blower upgrade… there was a huge thread about it on SVTperformance

s4 is still pump gas iirc

GT500 granny shiftin like whoa…and the S4 didnt pass him till he the Gt500 let off…

S4 was creeping, and theh the GT let off.

blow shit ford excuse