Badass Auto Pictures Thread*

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/931/4027608268338974e4e4o.jpg

MKV perfection

Looks horrendous

Lock 1

hes trying too hard to be different

you have shitty taste

lock 2

edit: wat? looks exactly the same as every other mkV except with a different wheel color choice

no

i dont think joey has had anything but negative things to say about anything i post

inbefore “because they all suck” :facepalm :lmao

that GTI sucked. Youre old camrys, suck. Adam’s lowered & wheels muSTANGS are cooler.

Nope. You just have shitty, PJB style taste. Don’t shoot the messenger.

If he likes dumpy mustangs dumped on wheels, Id say hes got fantastic taste!! :lmao

Nah, have no wheres near PJB style taste…the whole “different” thing is stupid.

I’m down for the whole EG civic lowered on black Rota Slipstreams with a lot of power. I could give 2 shits about ultra wide wheels, tire stretch, obnoxious colors, dumped to the ground, jiveness.

:lmao word, but only some of them.

i hate “different” too. that GTI is not different. the only thing different about it than any other MKV is the wheel color, and its just off-white, not green or some stupid shit.

Yeah, off white/eggnog color, different. DUMPY

:rofl :rofl okay paul

just stfu and buy my cookie-cutter, silver, conservative offset koseis so i can buy your POS civic. thnx.

^he’s back

:lol Muhahaha

That’s badass. I’d love to have a car that could back up the plate “RUNTHIS” :lol

If those white wheels on that GTI or rabbit or whatever the fuck it is are regas which i kinda think they are. That car is beyond cool

And if theyre not?? :lol

Word!