Badass Auto Pictures Thread*

Yea thats just way too much, do the european supercars even cost that much to maintain? I know the Enzo is a few grand for an oil change but thats a damn Enzo so its somewhat understandable.

Yeah I could deal with the Enzo upkeep if I had the cash to buy one in the first place!! But that kind of maint on a $80K car is a bit much

Same as any Ferrari or exotic for that matter, my buddy’s grandfather’s F430 was $23,500 for brakes and you can’t have any smuck do the brakes on it, he has to take it down to the dealership he got it from by NYC.

Your little SVT comparison is COMPLETELY 100% biased. Hmm, let’s a make a poll on a FORD, SVT BASED, forum on whether the members would take a whippled Cobra or a NISSAN GTR.

Go post a thread and ask who would, IF had the opportunity, take a Ferrari F430, Lamborghini Murcialago, or a Audi R8 in trade for their current Ford Mustang.

Id take the Ferrari…

Then sell it and buy a Ford GT and pocket 100k:lol

:rofl What?

You are 100% wrong. The majority of the chodes chose the GTR. SVT forums are one of THE MOST accepting forums around. I was one of the few who would of rather had the cobra…

That’s what the man told me.

The man lies by a factor of 10.

Just saw that, $23,500 for brakes?!?! :wow :rofl

I’m NOT a GTR fanboi (I actually don’t even like them THAT much), but for the league of cars that it is in people get REALLLL riled up about the maintenance but its just about the same if not cheaper than the supercars that its performance is comparable to. The only reason I think that the maintenance costs is so “looked down upon” is that the car itself is relatively affordable compared to the other supercars.

i thought you guys were talking about the mustang gtr…made more sense i guess…mustangs to mustangs…w/e… :banghead

The “Mustang GTR” is a prototype, not a production car, no?

How wrong you are, Benny, how wrong you are.

Die in a trans am fire.

Tony, get to work.

So sick:

If by sick you mean horrendously horrible taste in wheels and too much money for their own good, then yeah, sounds right up his alley :rofl

:stuck_out_tongue:

They look DOPE.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/dope
Informal a person considered to be stupid or slow-witted

Yes, they do look stupid.

Benny,

Quality wheels cost money.

Not everyone wants to rock Rota’s.

Ryan,

If you’re going to spend money on wheels, get real, good wheels. Not junk some guido decided to produce and sell to people at a huge profit based solely on flashy photography/ads.