Badass Auto Pictures Thread*

thought that was an SR20 or 4G63 at first glance (4 cyl) because that thing’s so damn big :rofl :rofl :rofl

oh wow, random car on CCWs!!!11111 :rofl

o damn. usually i see some kinda wrap or heatshield on a turbo thats close to other stuff like that. does the owner drive it a lot?

No. Car has been under the knife for awhile. It was a street car before this, now it’s strictly track.

drag or twisties?

Drag and TX Mile.

Christ:facepalm

Right? Da fuck :retardclap

thanks for the info bryan

:facepalm

:ponder

:facepalm

Post more sick G-bodys

:rofl

:facepalm :facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

fuckin sarge :rofl

this is just not even fair:

http://www.stanceworks.com/canibeat/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/IMG_1196-2.jpg[/img]

On Honda-tech? That dude justttt posted on there

the s2000? i saw it on stanceworks, im sure its all over the place now. if i was either the owner of the car or the photographer i’d be whoring them out too :rofl

also, not exactly what i’d do with an evo but it sure as hell looks good

Idk how people drive shit THAT low, crazy mang

evo needs different wheels, looks cheesy

it’s not that hard after getting use to it. you just have to be ready to break front bumpers and rip off things. some people will deal with it, some people will raise the car back up.

and canibeat ftw.

s2k and evo both look SICK!!!

what? theyre all called “Track”. how the F would i know what that car is built for just by looking at a pic of two? theres no parachute in the back, its not tubbed on HUGE slicks and no wheelie bars behind that. i cant tell what its bult for.