Badass Auto Pictures Thread*

thought I know nothing of that car, it still sucks, and I doubt it’s making over 1000hp.

Really? REEEEAAALLLYY? Some ricer Saleen’ed Mustang w/ rims? Really?

You know not of what you speak.

Your opinion, great. And if you read what I typed I stated its CAPABLE of making 1000, not that it is doing so right now. Put the bong down.

Its a bone stock S351 Saleen…

My balls, sucks them

Theyre not even cool wheels, car sucks all around.

LOL that car is just as “capable” of making 1000hp as much as any shitbox honda or BMW for that matter.

and I most certainly will not put my bong down.

Theyre stock wheels, idk what to tell ya. Its a pulley and a few bolt-ons away from making 1000…little easier than most cars Id beg to say.

Ok, you can keep your bong.

Just for the record, Adam thinks that riced out Mustang is better than a FIA/ACO BMW GTR at the 24hr of Le Mans.

http://blog.niot.net/blog-images/13_Oct/bmw-m3-could-campaign-in-24-hours-of-le-mans.jpg

Is that the same car from the previous photo with the retarded graphic scheme?

Yes, and that graphic scheme is from BMW’s racing heritage, something you Ford tards wouldn’t know anything about. [/FORDBURNNNNNNN!!!]

Well the ‘‘heritage’’ makes already gay bmw owners look even gheyer.

-10 JClark points :lmao

Philistine.

Uh huh, sure.

In to save the thread.

Thank you for saving the thread with lowered hondas on wheels! :bowdown

Look at this guy here in his glass house with his pile of stones.

WAAAAAANT.

the 351 is pretty cool but the rest of the car sucks… gimme that terminator in the garage that thing looks 100x better

that s2k is illmatic. love the wheels.

mustang owners are stuck on 1994 styling for the most part…though as always there are exceptions.

vote 1 to ban 94gtfail.o from this thread

more dumb bmw’s doing what they do:
http://ll.speedhunters.com/u/f/eagames/NFS/speedhunters.com/Images/2010%20Jacco/Random%20Snaps/Driftworks%20Phil%20E46.jpg

LOL inb4 JCLARK shitstorm