Badnewsmini= SCUMBAG

you should really see some of his threads on roclife, they are actually worse than this

EDIT: and since you do not know the definition of whine

Definitions of whine on the Web:

* move with a whining sound; "The bullets were whining past us"
* snivel: talk in a tearful manner
* complain whiningly
* whimper: a complaint uttered in a plaintive whining way 

yup, I am really a hypocrite, tool

“snivel: talk in a tearful manner”

That’s how my mind hears his posts when I read them. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“vq30de,post:90,topic:34591"”]

You never looked under my blazer and you seemed pretty steadfast on buying that?

[/quote]

I did look under your blazer. You were busy talking. There is a reason I asked you to bring it to my garage. And I know I remember you asking for a “deposit” and I refused until the brakelines and a couple other issues were taken care of. You ended up selling it to someone else who didn’t care about those (which is fine, no hard feelings here), but I did my homework and checked what I needed to.

so he knew about the leak and said it was just it brothers car… seems like he just wanted to move it… usually people on her point out all details both good and bad…i mean he did take off 200… badnewsmini obviously didnt give you the badnews part… he shouldve said the tranny may be leaking due to the jb weld so ill take of 200 so you can get a new case. END OF STORY

[quote=“Rx3,post:103,topic:34591"”]

I did look under your blazer. You were busy talking. There is a reason I asked you to bring it to my garage. And I know I remember you asking for a “deposit” and I refused until the brakelines and a couple other issues were taken care of. You ended up selling it to someone else who didn’t care about those (which is fine, no hard feelings here), but I did my homework and checked what I needed to.

[/quote]

My bad…

sorry dude.

Eh, what the hell…

Bump…

:loopie:

Only one “Scumbag” we all see in this thread, and he is the one taking shots and a guys wife. You really need to stop being a whiny bitch and complaining, this thread has accomplished nothing for anyone.

it gave me a little entertainment at work for a few minutes. does that count as an accomplishment?

oh and /thread

I have an extra DOHC badge…

That’s all I got.