Bah -- eBay scammers

Some plug in South Carolina has been giving me the run around for over a month now…just plain annoying.

Any of you ever get scammed on eBay? How did you resolve? Where you the buyer or seller? Did you get your money back?

At the end of the day I’ll get my money back (Thanks VISA) but it’s still just a waste of time…all over some Z32 brakes.

Post the sellers name so we know who to steer clear of.

And no, I havn’t been scammed…yet…knocks on wood

Well, I have had some bad sellers but not actually scammed. For example, he sent me a different colour filter and hose when i got my intake, and I kept on emailing him about it and he never replied.

i still never got my 180sx tails for this guy in all these 240 forums his screenname is po1z5che__ in here. he doesn’t reply back to my emails and its been 3 months now i’ve been waiting. he also delt with some people here so i assumed i can trust him

Yea I got scammed on e-bay sorta…

I bought a set of OBX headers from a dude in the states… so long story short I get the headers and they were just shit!!!

Port holes were smaller then the port holes on the head etc… and smaller then the gasket. no biggy thou I could of just bored them out a bit etc…

So i got to install it to much sure she fits first so I put the top part on and no problems… I go to connect the downpipe section and it does not go straight back to meet the exhaust system… it goes stragith UP into a cross member…

So was NOT the right header… I contact buddy to simply ask if by chance he mixed up the headers when they were took out of the box to photo ? well he replied rudly that I do not know what I’m doing and a professional exhaust shop should be installing this part blah blah… so after a huge run around and a bunch of phone calls he tells me its a MANUFACTURE DEFECT!!! BS

I sent them to OBX and they sent them back saying its proper… they fit all 91-93 B18 motors… ?

So I sold them to someone else… LOL

never got scammed yet i only buy from the company’s no individual and i check up thier ratings

i got scammed twice on ebay. i tried to buy 2 phones, both from US and never got sent to me. One was through paypal payment and the other western union. They dont do anything for you. i never got my money back after bugging the hell out of SquareTrade or whatever theyre called and they only help if the seller replies back to the complaint… its pure bullsh!t. Ebay Never aGAIN!!!

All of my transactions on eBay have been satisfactory.

I just make sure the seller seems like a good seller based on their rating
and feedback. Then make sure you read the item description carefully so
you don’t get screwed.

I pay with credit card through PayPal so that I have 2 intermediaries to
help me if i get screwed by a bad seller.