BAIERL MITSUBISHI - CAR BROKEN INTO

Guys…

My 91 eclipse gsx was broken into at Baierl Mitsubishi friday or saturday night (now located at Suburban Subaru on 19) and several things were stolen off of it. I know it’s an inside job. Just getting the police to cooperate and attain video of the lot that night. IF ANYONE SEES ANY OF THIS STUFF AROUND FOR SALE LET ME KNOW PLEASE! The radiator would stand out the most it has “SEKTIONEIGHT” vinyl right on top of it, also my 2.5" piping is cut to fit only a DSM, its silver and has blue couplers and t-clamps.

• Fluidyne Radiator with 2 FAL Slim Fans (said SEKTIONEIGHT) on top of rad
  • 2.5" Upper Intercooler Piping with HKS SSQV blow off valve
  • Stock Fuel Rail, stainless lines, -10an fittings and 650cc FIC Injectors
  • Black SAFCII
  • Greddy Turbo Timer
  • MORE…

I need to head up there tomorrow to see everything that is gone. This is just what I could get from the mechanic.

Thanks for any help and the space.

~Brett

Was the jack stands stolen ?

that sucks man, funny they targeted your car when there were several evos sitting there for a LONG period of time with $10,000 just in suspension alone, as well as seats, and loads of parts chillen in them as well…

Hopefully it works out for ya.

Thanks. Yea you don’t pick out a 91 eclipse with fading paint unless you know what is under the hood. Heads will roll.

I peruse CL alot, I’ll keep an eye out man.

Was the car there for service? My wife’s Grand Am was broken into years ago at Cochran and they payed for the radio and the tool set that was taken from the trunk. That kind of surprised me - I thought it would have been an “at your own risk” kind of thing.

Sucks man, hope you can push Baierl hard enough to make it right

sometimes it’s a matter of how much you push the dealer, when I was at Don Allen I saw two different cars get broken into. One the dealer did nothing about, the other one was a different story. The car owner (barely 21 if that) put up such a stink that we ended up replacing 2 subs, an amp, box and putting them in for him…

fagggots having to mess with us and our dsms, dont they know we go through enough keeping them on the road.

I will watch dsmXXX forums.

Did you just leave it there for service or had they taken possession of it?

If they had taken possession of it, it is their responsibility. End of story. They would be considered bailee and should (will) have a garagekeepers policy to cover customer’s vehicles.

Don’t even call your insurance company.

The car was there for service and yes they had possession of it. I needed to get it inspected and running properly (boost leaks, timing off, etc). I will keep my mechanic friend there nameless. I had it towed up to their (old) Wexford location in the flats about a week and a half ago. It remained inside their bay as I requested my mechanic friend that worked there. He assured me it would be kept inside because I explained my doorlocks were frozen and the car is always kept unlocked. They moved down to Suburban Subaru just last week. I was told my car was towed there wednesday or thursday last week. It wasn’t at the new location for 2 days and its broken into.

This is what is missing:

• Fluidyne Radiator with FAL Slim Fans
  • 2.5 Upper and Lower Intercooler Piping with HKS SSQV
  • 3" Custom Intake with 2G MAS Air
  • Stock Fuel Rail with FIC 650 Injectors & Stainless Lines/AN Fittings
  • SAFC II
  • AEM Wideband
  • Greddy Turbo Timer

This is the car still sitting in their lot as of 6pm Tuesday, October 6th.

http://i38.tinypic.com/2l8j3f6.jpg

flat tires too

i wonder who else heard or read that the doors don’t lock?

probably should have fixed that prior to sending in for service… why were you comfortable having your car at a dealer without the ability to lock it?

word had to have got to somebody that the doors were unlocked, and seems like someone needed those parts for themselves. sux dude i’d raise hell all dealerships got security systems where is the tape??

not all of them do. Wright just got one last winter. and all it’s justa shitty sams club camera setup

I would bet you money someone that you know took those parts.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I don’t have any friends with DSMs. So that’s out of the question. I’m more pissed off at the fact that the dealership is accusing me of doing it. Why would I tell them to park the vehicle inside and insist upon it just for myself to go steal my own stuff. If I wanted to commit insurance fraud, I could’ve done that in my own damn driveway.

Anyways, right now its between Baierl’s insurance and mine (State Farm). I insisted that this is their fault and a result of their negligence and State Farm agrees with me.