Ball Hair

I tried “Magic Shave” on my balls a month ago. I was just looking for a quick fix for my junk, even though i have a shaving technique down. Anyways, Magic Shave is a facial hair remover for black ppl. You’re supposed to lather it on, and just wipe it off. No razors required.

So anyways i put some on my Charlie Browns and around my Linus. And just sit down. It’s a weird burning sensation, but manageable.

Then i feel a slight itch, so naturally i gave it a quick scratch. Big mistake, it felt like the breath of a thousand dragons againts my fragile beanbag. The paint was fucking intense and made me fall to my knees in hopes of salvation.

I quickly wiped everything off, and tried holding ice to my nuts. But that won’t help much with a chemical burn. So i just had to get used to the pain. After all was said and done, the aftermath was a nutsack that looked like Scarface. I had a scab running straight done the middle where i scratched. It was there for about two weeks, since the skin is very sensitive. The only relief i could find was from small bottles of Purel.

It’s been over a month now and my pubes have grown back, but i have been traumatized, and i’m scared to even take a razor to my hairy jungle of love. But i’m going away to Montreal for the weekend with the GF, so i might have to get past all this.

Waxing my marbles doesnt sound like a good idea, but i am interested in waxing my taint and asshole. For a brown guy, im pretty lucky not to have a very hairy ass. But i prefer it smooth. I just need to find a salon that does brazilian waxes and such.

Shaving sucks, I did it once and never again is a razor getting that low on my body.

My ass is also hairy.

not suppsed to use nair on balls, it says it right on the bottle, i have used it and only had minor side effectslike a burning sensation for a bit but some good ole baby powder calmed that shit right down, i was good to go the next day , so if ur gonna nair , dont use it for 2 long , and dont do it on a day when u know ur gonna get ur dinky stinky

good guy talk… i just have a hard time finding the time to shave my balls. so i use scissors to do the trimming. then every now and then git-r-done. ill try the nair and get back u guys

get and designate a electric trimmer. and for the love of god don’t say anything when you see your buddy using it on his face one day.

i just got membership…and i came across this thread…

i hate you guys…probably gonna get fired due to me laughing my ass off at work…

Haha, I remember this thread! One of the few that actually lives up to this forum’s name, I’ve always said we don’t chat about our members enough.
I’d advise against the Nair anyone that’s considering that route. My experience was not as bad as Nutta’s, but there was some pretty serious burning still. Just be careful when you shave, I cut myself less often down there than I do on my face. You get good at it after awhile.

i find it if you shave regularly (you’ll need different razors, as pubes has the uncanny ability to dull razor blades very quickly) around 2-3 times a week, it minimizes razor burn. In fact, I started to use shaving cream in the area with a bit of after shave (extra sensitive after shave)

i seem to get more razor burn with electric razors than i do with manuals…anyone experience the same thing?

Manual shavers FTW. razor burn is a bitch, i use shaving cream for sensative skin works wonder.

Manual razor + shaving cream always. I should do aftershave as well, so it’s all pleasant and nice :smiley:

i just use a bic disposible… got good at it… every 2-3 days i take care of it in the shower…
never tried nair… my ex actually burnt her clit trying it on her snatch… after i saw that… it and touchin my ding or dongs

must be strangely satisfying for you to say that huh? lol

Like ant said… Manual razor + shaving cream FTW.

It takes skills to do your ass hair though…

Anyone ever get creative on the pubes lmaooo. Like how you see the people doing stupid designs in their hair.

LOLx45390439084302 omg…so this is what I get access to as a paid member? I want a refund. hahaha. Nair sucks, it’s really harsh and the hair ends up growing back thicker because it doesn’t remove the hair from the root. Waxing ftw. Asshair ftl.

yea waxing ball hair would hurt like a bitch.

She wouldn’t know as her nuts are naturally hair-less.

i actually thought the same thing when i joined as well

but then…you get access to the official joke thread…that alone covers my 10 dollar expense…keeps me entertained at work…that’s priceless

haha oh man i cant believe this thread is being re lived. Ive never used shaving cream, just soap. ive never had razor burn on my balls. But then again, i dont use shaving cream sometimes on my face and im a pretty hairy guy. Guess im just lucky with the razor burn thing. I could not imagine that on my nuts

razor burn on ur nots ftl. u guys suck

Oh yeah, I got hairless balls to envy.

I think I’m gonna try waxing my balls.