Ball Hair

I shave my balls 2-3 times daily

how bout you?

never let it get beyond a certian length, thats for sure… 2-3 times daily is BS though.

I shave it like once or twice every month. Actually, much less now that I’m single.

shit im scared to shave my balls, one slip and im done, shit aint that big yo

LOL ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Man it just gets annoying after a while and I’m like fuck it but you cant let it get outta hand,

On another note bitches that dont shave is just nasty, makes my penis soft

I mean a little landing strip or some fur is ok but no jungles allowed

razor burn Rob?

lol im just kidding once every couple days

My balls haven’t even dropped yet.

Once every week or so haha

A nice trim is good, but a full on shave gets really itchy on day 2 / 3.

that was the most disturbing thing ive ever read

^^^

wuss…

if you want her to do it, which you should, then you gotta be willing to take on equal maintenance, it’s that simple.

no one likes a messy snatch

I wax them! … Actually I only did that once and never again, I had tears going down my face… Now I use Nair!..Works Great and the ladies love it!

John, what’s nair?

lol

its hair removal “cream”, i’ve never used it but it works pretty well apparently!

Nair is not good for people with sensitive skin, as it contains a variety of rather harsh hair removing chemicals that will cause severe reddness and irritation. And yes, I can see waxing to be a bad idea all together, especially if you can only get it partially off and have to go slowly etc… ouchy

good ideas, keep em coming… no pun intended…

iang (I am NOT gay)

Hey, that nair stuff… is it safe for my little guys inside there?

Cause that stuff would be sweet… I already nicked my nuts once… dun wanna do that again… it sucks.

I would just do my sac. the rest I leave a little longer… don’t want to be bare… specially in the winter.

I actually shaved my balls, my cock looks bigger now.

Yeah let’s hear more on this nair ball waxing.

very interested.