Bank suggestions?

Why aren’t you at work?

Go finish my car for me.

I have a couple accounts at Bank of america. I used to have citibank, but once M&T came in I bailed quickly. I loved Citi, but BOA has never been an issue; well once but they fixed it quickly.

Never once had an issue with HSBC.

i have always had the best luck with first niagra there very nice inside the bank and if you ever have any problems they take care of it FAST

HSBC is the best by a long shot…

never an issue with hsbc, i love their bill pay feature

I <3 Bank of America, no problems with them at all.

paulo, you can get an hsbc employee act. if you go there tell them you work for BBY :wink:

DO NOT DO M&T. they are horrible, search them on this forum. there are several posts just about bashing them.

A friend has a BOA account and he learned that if you overdraw and go negative, they charge you the $30 or whatever fee EVERY DAY its under… thats pretty fucked

I know for a fact HSBC does not do that.

:lolham:

He already has M&T and hates them thats why he is asking for suggestions. Also as for M&T I understand thier banking sucks but I have always had excellent loans through them

keybank does me fine and they are in canada as well. My mom is a operations manager and she could help you find a account that suits your needs

what kind of account do we get that’s special? I’m 99% sure i’m going with HSBC, too many people are saying good things about them.

I was surprised Key wasn’t mentioned more… They have locations in canada?

Been with Key for 8 years no complaints, their online records are up to the second.

I was thinking of HSBC myself, But I have a credit card and car loan from Key…

I have 3 accounts at evans national… I live by a branch and it’s nice to go there and they don’t ID you to cash checks ect…

I always thought banks were banks… guess not.

HSBC!

I have had two small loans from them, online savings, and checkings. Never had any problems.

Online savings is actually the best rate you can get. They actually loose money on the online savings.

I have BOA. I’ve had my accounts there forever. Back when they were Fleet and whatever they were before that. I forget. I’ve never had a problem and like previously stated, they are everywhere.

I have a joint account with my GF at First Niagara. Still not 100% sold on them. Greater Buffalo was good. Too bad they closed.

ill call ya and tell ya

the HSBC employee accts for actual HSBC employees, not companies that have accts with them, are greater than star.

Thats so very helpful joe.

and, it is asterisk, not star.