Need a new Bank

need a new bank, my current one pisses me off, so are any banks right now offering any good free stuff for opening a checking account?

i currently have citizens, and im looking to go somewhere else, preferably 100 bux cash

Bank of America gave me $125 to sign up,but i got an invite in the mail.

Key Bank was giving away an ipod.

i <3 hsbc ONLINE BANKING.

I DUNNO about any free stuf… but Free checking w/ 4% interest roxors.

citizens sucks. i know.

never had a problem in 11-12 years w/ hsbc. and their online is pretty easy…

Citizens did piss me off. When they were Charter one, they lured me from M&T by giving me $50 to open a free checking account, with direct deposit from work. Since it’s in a more convenient location, I stuck with it. They promised no changes when they switched to Citizens, yet there was a mysterious $8/month charge came up:mad: Took me a while to notice. When I went in there to withdraw all my money, they offered to switch me over to a blue account or something like that, and I got the money back they had charged for all the months.

M&T has always done me very well.

im a fan of HSBC

HSBC ftw

werd… I’ve been with HSBC now for approx 6 years, they rock :tup:

I was with M&T when i was in buf. They always did me well

i’m now with wachovia, will never have a problem cause my sister-in-law is the VP down here :).

but i know they dont have them up there

Another vote for HSBC online checking + online savings.

4% interest with your checking account? Wow, I wonder what my interest is… I’m with Bank of America.

ya im thinking of opening a savings account with hsbc, right now they have a 5.5%apr

Who gives the best welcoming gift is a dumb way to pick something as important as a bank.

+1 for HSBC

what problems are you having with citizens?

back when citizens was charter, i know they charge 34 every 3-4 days for over draing your account.

I love my bank of america. i also have a hsbc savings account

dont over drain your account and you wont have that problem…

x2

I dont know which bank it was, But my buddy got a free 2 gig Ipod nano for opening an account