Bank suggestions?

So I’ve finally had it with M and T bank for reasons I won’t go into here. And am looking to bring my account to another bank.

Anyone have any good suggestions? I want a checking account, I’ll have direct deposit, and online banking is a must. So I want to know if they have a good online banking set up.

anything good?

HSBC :slight_smile:

HSBC, not that im biased or anything, i only work here.
But they do have a free interest(LOL, like 0.01%) checking account and branches world wide, and a quality online site. Most banks will have what you’re looking for.

HSBC has branches in Canada too correct? that’d be a plus.

I’ve never really heard bad things. I’ll have to see what the closest branch to me is.

yup

oooh and overdraft protection…

+another for HSBC.

I left for a while for First Niagara and came running back a couple years later. :slight_smile:

I like Citizens Bank alot

BOA has branches in pretty much every town I care to go to.

Its nice to go on vacation and be able to do some banking…

That, and my HSBC online savings is good enough for me.

i know others go issue free, but I’ve had nothing but issues with B of A in the past, and they never seem willing to accept/acknowledge their own mistakes.

I hate M+T also and prefer my HSBC accounts.

HSBC’s login is annoying as hell, but it’s not a big deal.

I’m thinking of transferring my accounts from M+T to BOA though, their customer service is spot on!

Were they really your mistakes that you really didn’t want to accept responsibility for, and as a result have a misplaced anger towards them?

No offense, but I’ve done that before… with banks.

aint this the truth. that login drives me batty as all hell. Yeah i need a new bank also i may go with Citizens.

BOA has great service, the products are :tif:, but I doubt you’ll notice.

if your employer has hsbc accounts they will give u employee plus banking which is doooope.

never had an issue with HSBC.

this specific time, no. I actually over looked it thinking it was my mistake, but they were clearly in the wrong and wanted nothing to do with helping me correct it. Eventually it got sorted out correctly, but it was just a frustrating event getting to that point

But I do still have a cc with them

Anywhere but Bank of America!!![SIZE=2] I regret having them everyday[/SIZE]

No bank. Keep all of your money in a sock under your mattress and tell me where you live.

Credit Union plus HSBC online.