Barak Hussein Obama - Truths

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

agreed

easy boys!!! no need for this. we are just peon tax payers…in all honesty we can sit here and cut each others throats all day…no one above us gives a shit what we think.

You must have missed “Grammar And Double Negatives 101” class through the course of those two degrees.

Say no to Obamunism.

you conservatives really love your portmanteaus.

(and I’ll gladly vote for “Obamunism” over “Palineptitude” any day)

You liberals really love your Presidential candidate vs. Vice Presidential candidate comparisons…

Isn’t that a shame?

It takes a smart person to pick their counterpart? Or was it not his choice now?

McCain is an old man.

I’m just playing it safe.

It would be impossible to compare John McCain to anyone, considering that until recently McCain was one of the senators I’d respected most, and now he’s a bag of monkey shit. I know he’s shifted to the right for the campaign, and would most assuredly spring back to the center if elected, but I can’t fathom the idea that he could die in office and leave our country with Sarah Palin. I won’t even make the easy jabs; Her ideology is way too extreme right for me.

If McCain was running with Romney, or Giuliani, or maybe even that goofball Huckabee, I wouldn’t be as concerned.

It would be impossible to compare John McCain to anyone, considering that until recently McCain was one of the senators I’d respected most, and now he’s a bag of monkey shit.

In your mind…because he’s running against your glorified liberal savior.

Ronald Reagan was 69 when elected… he lived to be 93… I don’t understand the age issue being such a concern.

And he had no clue who or where he was for many of the last years of his life. That would be a concern if he were Prez.

Right there with ya. I’m republican but going with my “glorified liberal saviour” on this election. All due to Palin.

hes not black, hes foriegn , he should not be prez. he also didnt serve in out military, hey why dont we just let a chinese man be our prez. i swear we wont get bombed , !!!

this is one of the dumbest comments i’ve seen in a while.
he’s not a foriegner ,he an american…he was born in Hawaii & is a citizen.
& if a american of asian decent ran for president & was the best choice he’d get my vote to.

You can’t be president if you are not born here.
If I hear Palin say Nuke-you-lar like Bush one more time… It’s friggen Nuke-lee-ar.
She’s good at talking, but by the time she’s done with a statement I have no idea what the question was. Biden is no winner, but at least he’s trying to actually answer the questions.

i hope you are not trying to campare laundry lists. there is no comparison if your talking bill vs. george. georges list is so long it would need its own thread…he got away with shit thats unbelievable. he is the worst president in US history. the problem i have is that there are different rules & aceptances for both partys…its a double standard for instance… bill got a BJ they indict him, edwards cheated …he fell off the face of the earth… McCain cheated on his former wife with his now current wife & thats fine & we never hear about it. palins daughter is pregnant which is hilarious because her mom is a big advocate of abstenance…her daughters boyfriend is a HUGE hick…& the shit on his myspace was rediculous. they dress him up & put him on stage @ the convention & thats all fine, the people imbrace the famliy & him & its all cute’sy…awww they are geting married etc… I guarentee…if obama’s daughters were older & one was pregnant & her boyfriends myspace looked like lil’wayne, soulja boy etc…CAMPAIGN OVER! i could care less…but the double standard pisses me off.

i thought it would be entertaining…but its almost painful to watch.

“we’re a team of mavericks”…SHUT THE FUCK UP!

I think this would be the first debate ever for higher office where one of the candidates took time to, and I quote, “Give a shout out”. That’s cool in the context of an informal setting, but not in a debate for the vice-presidency. Holy fuck. What a “maverick”. What makes it sad is that may be just what endears her to some people. Not what she knows or how she can lead, but because they think she is one of them. Well woot-woot to her.
At least it gives me hope that I could someday be vice president.
She’s been well coached. But I really think she has no deeper knowledge on any of the issues than what she was coached on. I wish Gwen would fire off a question that digs deeper, like Couric did.

lol…the shout out…LOL…WTF?

complete garbage.

and ‘maverick’ is horrible to hear over and over

They both = teh suck, end of story. Same as last election, and the election before that. Two bowls of shit, the only difference is the smell.

one smells of icyhot and the other smells of curry?
or
one smells of urine and the other smells of chicken?