Baseball / Softball team thread for Shift518

I play softball, i was on 3 teams this year. One of them we won the Milford Summer mens league, the other we made it very far in the Manchester playoffs. Im moving back to the 518 in the next year or so, id def be down

If we wait for a time that works for everyoen we’ll be playing on a Sunday in 2018. Just pick a time and we’ll see who can/can’t come :slight_smile: Problem solved. LOL!

so i need cliff notes since I didn’t/wasn’t going to read through 6 pages…what time, what sport, where? I’d possibly be down

well i need knee surgery and my left rotator cuff has a slight tear in it fuck it though ha ha

yeah ill still be training with my coaches and qb i def wont be done by 12

yo we should try to get flags cause flag football is way more fun than 2 hand touch there cheap at walmart and dicks and play it again sports

most likely softball, undecided on the rest lol

ok i can hit wally world like tomorrow or something… is everyone going to chip in if i pick this shit up?

I’m going with a 2pm time.

what are you picking up?

flag shit for flag football

wayne walmart has set and they come with cones and sht

word… imma get that.

here… this looks like what you’re talkin bout

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10340452#BVQAWidgetID

I’ll chip in $0.86.

n/m i have to order that… i don’t see shit locally.

2pm is good for me…i know it gets dark early but with most of us probably gonna die of a heart attack at 15 mins into running i doubt well be playing for too long.

flags are a good idea…two hand touch is kind of a pain in the balls.

prolly… but i can’t find any cheap flag sets locally.

fuck it then, we could all hang a bandana out our waistbands lol

i call bloodz

when we playin?

Sunday from the sounds of it around 2?