Baseball / Softball team thread for Shift518

i dont know you at all, but you really should calm down he’s obviously breaking your balls, and my guess if you have this attitude is you’re one of the kids that was a gym class hero in highschool and stood near the water jugs on friday nights with your helmet in hand. just my .02

didnt u just say u played baseball in HS?

No he was pro hockey player and pretty sure he played on the pga tour with tiger woods…

bring it.

Travis

no, he’s just a REAL MAN and all of his problems have to be solved by PHYSICAL CONFRONTATION

if were getting jerseys number 5 is mine

yes i played baseball and hockey, i ran track and in my spare time i played football at home

haha…like im glad he can pick on kramer…if this kid is so bad ass why didnt he make it somewhere out of here

i’m down for being team liquor consumer as the only sports i want to participate in don’t require other people. but i’m down to get drunk.

if im not mistaken, Travis is like 6’5 but weights like 170lbs. not sure where the loud talk is coming from. calm down. kramer is a pussy, we all know this

You are not mistaken. He’s a magnified stick figure.

i never rode the pine. i was one of the best players on every team i was ever on.

varsity baseball sophmore yr i started 12 out of 18 games 2 no hitters with an 85mph fastball. only player voted from that team to the wasaren league allstar team…

hockey for troy-albany i played against several current nhl players and some who went to play in a russian elite league. i was the starting right defense for that team. (played against barry melrose’s kid also)

so please… by all means lets play…

6’3" 185lbs…

aw well thats too bad, the size of his mouth led me beleive he was built like a brick shit house…

put me on a rink or field and ill back up every bit of which i speak.

i suck at sports now a days. so im not one to talk.

+1 fights/whatever are stupid in my book. but if you duke me ill duke ya back as best i can in any kind of drunken slumber i happen to be in, ask mk430r :lol

by all means, i care more about the cockroach i just killed in the hallway than anything to do with travis koch and sports

ok my friend, first off i really wasnt looking for a fight here but i cant resist…you just sound like an idiot “i was one of the best players on any time i was ever on” blow me ok…where was this bern knox east bum fuck?..congrats you can play against hillbillys. look dude another thing who gives a fuck how “fast your fast ball is” if you were throwing 85 sophmore year consistantly then your the prodigal son…but i can garuntee you that your not…sorry man i played with and against kids that went to D-1 schools on full rides…schools like TCU Niagara Siena VT Maryland and the list goes on…so with this 85 mph fastball how flat was it? im sure it was a cock shot everytime you layed it over the plate and it was your only pitch too cuz im sure you had no curve ball slider or change or anyother breaking pitch to couple your “nastyyy” fastball. i guess my question to you ultimately is where is it that you were such a star?

and as far as hockey goes, i cant talk never played it but had alot of friends that did, it takes balls just to play i know that…so i give you credit there. but just because you played against current kids that are pro also doesnt make you good, its if you hung with them on the rink that makes you good. just as with anysport that is true