Baseball / Softball team thread for Shift518

i go to school with denzel washington’s son, that means that im prettyyyyy much a multimillionaire academy award winning actor

right?

Lmao

How did you play Varsity baseball in the Wasaren League (Class C when you were in school) and then Track at Shen (Class AAA when you were in school)? Did you move back and forth? You went to Schuylerville? Greenwich? Hoosick Falls? Hoosick Valley? Tamarac? Cambridge? Granville? Stillwater? Those are about all the Wasaren League schools…

no that just means you go to school in the hood.

hoosic valley for baseball. class C ball. and i had a 2 seam, 4 seam, regular change, circle change and curve. 2 seam had a slight cut to it.

if im pitching then kdubs is getting the bean ball

i love vagina.

/thread

played varsity at hoosic valley in 10th grade… moved to clifton park for start of junior yr til i graduated.

nice…i dont mean to put down class B and C and D schools of the area because without a doubt there are plenty of athletes coming out of those schools deserving tons more recognition than they get, but personally i competed section 2 class A and AA in highschool (they changed our status one year) and the competition was fierce we played against the creme of the crop from all of kids in the area. so being some all star from like i said east bum fuck, means nothing unless you went on from there

14 games one yr… averaged a point a game… (5 goals, 9 assists) as a defenseman. (strained my acl that yr)… next yr played 25 games, had 8 goals 10 assists. solid numbers for any D man. 15-18 yr old league. i held my own out there.

this thread was not created with the intention of giving travis something to finally be good at besides failing.

however, i can’t really talk shit about sports playing, i was always always in the garage working on cars or on the computer while the sports guys were out wining games. I’m by no means good at anything.

I just figured some fellow members on here would wanna have some fun playing some sports next summer. I’m not interested in playing with a bunch of people who take this way to seriously and think they’re pros because they missed their shot in HS.

Anyone who thinks they’re Kenny Powers should not be in here.

it means i competed against the best the other schools had to offer and i excelled. they wouldnt put hoosic valley against shen… we did play mechanicville in a scrimmage in preseason(class B back then) and we housed them 16-2. i pitched that game… 5 innings, 8k’s 2 walks 1 hit batter

You didn’t play at Hoosic Valley…or if you did you never played…because Schuylerville/Greenwich dominated the late 90’s in baseball and I knew pretty much everyone…as did a certain young lady who frequents the forums that was from Greenwich. I sir, smell something, and it smells like BS.

who is kenny powers?

Eastbound and Down. Go watch it NAOW!!!

those are actually good numbers, i have to say specially for someone on a d-line…i wouldnt fuck with you in a rink, but i have zero hockey experience…but like ive been arguing u really shouldnt act all that cocky…first off this is shift518 the point of this thread was to start up some bullshit teams for us fat washed up fucks to get off our asses and get some fresh air instead of inhailing gasoline and carbon monoxide…but if we were to enter any serious kind of league we might as well play well…well in my opinion travis you would be one good attribute to the team but thats no reason to act like your dick is three feet long and your a pro ball player because your not…i played and had a scholarship for college baseball at St rose…not a great baseball school but division 2 none the less and i got 5 grand a semester to do so…and i have all of the paperwork pics and records to prove it…so if you wanna have a contest do it with someone thats actually worthy, not kramer…and do it in another thread.

97-98 year i played for hoosic valley… and you’re wrong, stillwater domninated that year. they had 3 players go D1 from their team that year. nick esopi, steve hare and steve bishop. (their 3/4/5 hitters). i will show you the varisty letter i have from playing. go back through the troy record for boxscores… i pitched as much as they would let me and when i wasnt pitching i was at 3rd base.

thank you… i appreciate the kind words… kramer irks me. i dont mean to come off as a dick but he makes something snap… as far as why i didnt go to college for any sports. colleges want to see decent grades to go along with the athletic skills. i slacked off in class. didnt give a fuck. did just enough to pass and not much more. i put my time into practicing and getting better at the sports i loved than focusing on my school work.

well either way im done arguing…i was merely putting my “resume” out there for whoever administrates this team…i havent picked up a bat or ball in about a year but i think it would come back damn quick…so anyways im down for baseball softball or football anytime…football would still be great to play now before it gets too much colder and the ground gets any harder…

Woot! +1

And seriously boys your bickering about yours stats in HS. Reality check…were not in hs anymore. Get the fuck over it.

Wayne Im in too! So theres one more girl, and you might as wellmake it 2 bc you know Ill make Lacey play :slight_smile: