Battery Relocation

I want to relocate my battery, anybody know where I can source red/black 4 and 6 gauge battery cable in the GTA?

Thanks

We can get it for you… parts@onijdm.com OR we can get you a small Braille battery…

Can you get just the cable or, the whole kit including box and tie downs, with distribution block? Pics?

Princess auto… they have all the cable you need.

if the quality of their cables is the same caliber as their tools…

well, i think you all know where i’m going with this. you buy something from Princess Auto, expect it to break / fail. everything is cheap for a reason.

any car audio shop comes to mind just put an 80 amp fuse with in 18 inchs of the battery.
future shop and best buy too but you have to buy audio wiring packages though audio shop you can get it by the foot.

Mael

I looked there, I was going to use the elec. welding cable for the ground wire,seems they don’t carry it anymore.

Thanks for the input guys…Still looking for a hook up on some good quality cable

The one at Dixie rd. is where I bought mine… two or three years ago. Its been working mint since day one.

Future shop or BB is going to cost an arm and a leg for cable… and I would put money on it that the quality of cable is the same or lower then the PA cable.

This may or may not help you, but I went and got the brackets needed from Canadian Tire. A Boat Battery Box from there as well. The cables came from a sound system installation kit I got for $70 from an electronics store. All in all, it came out as a clean install and cost was roughly $100.

yeah also you can hit up the surplus electronics stores and grab cable for cheap i think i paid 30 for al lthe wire i needed, grab some nice terminals from cdn tire, i’m a fan of lead terminals… i personally run a sealed battery so have been lazy about a battery box, but when i get home i’ll be grabbing one of those marine ones… or making it out of an ammo box still undecided

Found a place in Mimico, 25ft of 4guage (red) power cable $30.80 / 8guage ground cable is $21.20 for 25ft…Thanks for all you’re help.

http://www.a1parts.com/

are you sure 4 gauge is enough?
for us altima’s our STOCK cable going from the alternator to the battery is 1 gauge

Not sure what guage I will use, I’ll wait to see what qualitiy the cable is…

one of the things that i’m effed with is that I THOUGHT the stock cable was 4 gauge…

my summit racing relocation kit was 0 gauge…

so i went over to NA electronics and picked up a distribution block, 120 anl fuse, 0 gauge to 2, 4 gauge…

now i’m effed because clearly… the 1 gauge won’t fit into the 4 gauge ports… so I’m thinking of splicing the 1 gauge into two wires to fit into the 2, 4 gauge ports… sigh… what a mess.

We can get you everything you need and do the install; we are an audio shop; so come by and discuss what your requirements are and we can take care of you…

New Retail Store: 527 Norfinch Drive (Corner of Hwy 400 & Steeles- Zed1 Sign)
416-650-9331

I’ll drop by Monday…Thanks