battery suggestions

so my battery is 100% done.

im running one of those rustproofing systmes from ct while my car is in storage so power is always being drawn from the battery.

i usually start the car once a week so the battery can charge back up but latley have been getting lazy.

the battery has been close to dead several times so ive had to bring it inside and recharge it.

its getting to the point now where this battry is starting to wear down.

any suggestions for a new battery?

because of the rustproofing system i run, ive read the optima yelow top would be good.

anyone running one?

i was also thinking about a smaller battery so my i/c pipes have room.

ie. odyssey pc680 drycell

any suggestions?

If the car is being stored, why are you using that rustproofing system? Is it being stored outside? Is it being driven at all?

Without more info, I would suggest disconnecting it the system, unless salt is getting to the car somehow.

portable garage

pretty much a tent

so i a sense, yes its outside. and with a chassis as clean as this, im taking all measures possible to maintain it.

all the pertinent info needed to make a battery suggestion is there.

just get a normal battery and get a trickle charger that will keep the battery alive

i have a battery though if you’re interested, as i picked up a yellow top.

i’de like to buy something brand new so i can get the warranty with it.

thanks anyways

Optima battery. YOu want something thats going to last, durable and hold a charge buy one of those.

Best battery in my books.

I have a Braille. It is a great light-weigth racing battery, and good for summer driving. Only weights in at 11.5 lbs and they have even lighter models than that. They have all-season applications too, which might be more durable weather-wise. Great people to deal with, as in customer service. www.brialleauto.com check it out.

if the car is being stored it can still rust. U dont need salt to rust something. Its chemestry. All u need is water and bare metal, bam u have rust. Salt is just an electrolyte which speeds up the process of reduction and oxidation. Its a redox reaction.

There for if he has the rust module on the car, he is just protecting it whether its inside or not. The ideal place for a car would be in a de humidifed roomm so there is no moisture in the air

^exactly
i like to call it, the car sweats :stuck_out_tongue: