BBQ meet at south park

only if someone video tapes it.

If any of u guys could bring some pop, hamburgers, hot dogs, buns, cups, a grille, u know stuff like that.

:rofl:

Maybe someone can sticky and update a list of who’s bringing what so we don’t end up with 20 dozen cups. And try to say how much of what you’re bringing too.

Pop
Hamburgers - Jeff95TA (box of 24?)
Hot dogs
Side dishes
Desserts
Buns
Cups
Grill
Paper Plates
Plasticware
Ice - Jeff95TA (4 bags)
Coolers - Jeff95TA (2)
Trash bags

The Porta-John incident went something like: laughter; grill kicked in, pulled off and thrown; swearing; uncomfortable silence…

okie dokie

i’m going to make sure that i can make it… but assuming so, i’ll bring some supplies :slight_smile:

i think it should me moved again.steelers play at 4:15 i dont know of many ppl thats gonna wanna miss this game against the pats.move it to the following sunday if we can.

umm, you have to rent the grove. you cant keep switching it

how about you just don’t come

Or better yet, bring a portable TV!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

im in i can bring some mt dew got a shitload here and same with some pepsi if need be.

ide have to leave early since i have to work later that day im sure

im with black tc where is this shin dig goin on. i dont know south park at all

1: did we get an alcohol permit this year?

2: if anyone from the North Hills area doesn’t know how to get there, you can follow me. We’ll all meet up somewhere centralised, like the Taco Bell on McKnight.

3: I can bring a 20" TV, antenna, and power inverter for the Steeler game if we want to bother with that.

no alcohol

that’s probably for the better… i might have to bring my little brothers, and i know how you can’t resist a ten year old boy’s ass after a few beers…

did i talk to you last night?

im goin.but will probably leave at 3:30. what time it start?

It’s at Grant grove. I’ll try to find the map from last year.

It’s at Grant grove (#92 on the map that you can’t see). Corrigan is the main road coming from the Rt. 88/South Park/Baptist Rd intersection. The grove is off to the left near the traffic circle on Corrigan. It’s after the ice skating, after the roller skating, right before tennis courts.

damn, i work til 3 and then i’m gonna be watchin the game. i’ll try to stop out at some point tho