BBQ meet at south park

hmm

what time are we meeting at taco bell, and what time does the picnic officially start

i’m down as long as my buddy doesn’t have to work. And ya what time does this shindig start?

im bringin some burgers and pop. ill scrounge up some other things if need be. chips dip shit like that

12pm to whenever

Okay.

Anyone from the North Hills who doesn’t know how to get there, meet me at Taco Bell on McKnight after noon. We’ll be pulling out by 12:30, so don’t be late.

I’ll be in the Reno. In case you don’t recognise it, my last name is on the driver’s side rear window.

can we have an update on the list…

Id like to see whats missing and fill in…

pics of ur chic

wifey said she will make some zucchini bread and some kind of other dessert.

this is his chic…and I said no!

I think we are gonna hit sams club…I go crazy w/ food when it comes to parties so dont be suprized if I dont show up w/ all kinds of stuff

How many people are expected?

Live in the South park area and was thinking of stopping out, recognized some of the user names form the Vortex forums, anyone care if I stop by for a little bit, I can brings some chips or something… :slight_smile:

as of right now, im gonna try to be there at like alittle before 3 and i’ll stay for 45mins or so cause i have to watch the game. sucks i work that day plus steeler game.

the game will be on at the BBQ

are we playing pittspeed football? I’ll bring the pain killers

i got some crutches

ya i figured, but many ppl surrounding a small tv isnt how i like to watch football…its cool tho. i’ll be there for a bit just to see everyone.

better be 750s… i can eat 500s like skittles now.

fuck it, just bring the morphine button…

yeah, fucker… i better not see you there…

(just kidding… feel free to come. you should post an intro in the noob section though…)